DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

Supply and demand. They have supply, demand is high, so whoever is willing to pay the $200 premium gets ahead in line.
Some Toyota dealerships did that with the 2004 Prius, attaching a $5K "market adjustment" surcharge over MSRP. I got unknowingly stung by that. I did enjoy the Prius though.

I agree. The demand is more on the fly more combo. The website I bought from still sells it for $499.

d3e5db4dad7c463c32b2780deba7802e.jpg

E-bay is still too high also

Thanks guys!! I think go with the Florida Drone Supply!! I always prefer to buy from local stores like Florida Drone Supply because they handle the same price as Apple Store and because we have to support our people... our community!! I don’t like to make richer the riches!! Thank you all!!

Hello guys.

I’ll be traveling to Orlando, Fl. Next week and would like to know if you know where I could by this drone for my kid(or for me LOL). I own the Mavic 2 Pro and would like this one as for him and because it’s cheaper and tiny.

I want to buy the one with the fly more kit. I’ll be around the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista hotel.

Thank you guys,

Vin
Dji website

Thanks guys!! I think go with the Florida Drone Supply!! I always prefer to buy from local stores like Florida Drone Supply because they handle the same price as Apple Store and because we have to support our people... our community!! I don’t like to make richer the riches!! Thank you all!!
Great choice! I ordered my combo from them as well, and it shipped out yesterday. If you ever have any questions, they are pretty quick to respond either here in the forum or through their Facebook page.

Supply and demand. They have supply, demand is high, so whoever is willing to pay the $200 premium gets ahead in line.
Some Toyota dealerships did that with the 2004 Prius, attaching a $5K "market adjustment" surcharge over MSRP. I got unknowingly stung by that. I did enjoy the Prius though.
I’d enjoy the 5000 still in my pocket more I think.

Our local Best Buy has them in stock, so call a local best Buy there in Florida and see if they have any.

Great choice! I ordered my combo from them as well, and it shipped out yesterday. If you ever have any questions, they are pretty quick to respond either here in the forum or through their Facebook page.
I had the same reasoning.
However if they're out of stock, may have to go with Apple.

Hey Everyone! We still have Fly More Combos, about 13 currently in-stock and we have more on the way, that should be arriving early next week! So we will have plenty to go around and our Priority Mail shipping is 2-3 days within the U.S., AND we are not limiting the quantity you purchase.

DJI is up to a 20-25 day shipping time, and is limiting customers to one unit! Get yours from us today, and get it quickly: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo.

I pre-ordered mine through Best Buy. You might check the Best Buy stores online for in the area you will be traveling too. If you can find one with a MM in stock, they will hold it for 5 days for in store pick up.

I've seen DJI stuff sold at Wal-Mart and Target in the past, but I'm not sure they will have new releases like the MM.

Also check Apple stores as others have said, and hobby stores.

With the fly more combos going between $600 and $700 on Ebay/Amazon, I almost wish I had picked up one or two extra to sell on Ebay.
Do not order the combo from Walmart! My purchased failed and it got returned to the shipper! It made it all the way to 5 miles from my house before it got recalled. They offered it back to me for $200 more. That is bad business! Ordered November 1 and it almost made it on the 13th.

Do not order the combo from Walmart! My purchased failed and it got returned to the shipper! It made it all the way to 5 miles from my house before it got recalled. They offered it back to me for $200 more. That is bad business! Ordered November 1 and it almost made it on the 13th.
I would write to their customer service.

Oh no! Have you found a replacement yet? We still have plenty! Order by 4 p.m. and it will ship today. Mavic Mini Fly More Combo

Reactions: Capt KO
Hey Everyone! We still have Fly More Combos, about 13 currently in-stock and we have more on the way, that should be arriving early next week! So we will have plenty to go around and our Priority Mail shipping is 2-3 days within the U.S., AND we are not limiting the quantity you purchase.

DJI is up to a 20-25 day shipping time, and is limiting customers to one unit! Get yours from us today, and get it quickly: Mavic Mini Fly More Combo.
Not to be a pain, but you PM'd me that you'd send mine out first thing this morning. The only email I received from you is a sales saying you have them in stock so order soon. From where you and I are, priority mail should be one day.

Reactions: Capt KO
Oh no! Have you found a replacement yet? We still have plenty! Order by 4 p.m. and it will ship today. Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
I already ordered it from you last night. # 3476
I ordered last night from you. Order #3476. Looking forward to notification that you have shipped priority mail

I would write to their customer service.
I was on the phone and chat with Walmart for an hour and they could not come to any solution except a re-order at $200 more. That is sad! Blamed it on third-party supplier

Hey DanMan,
Looks like we are both waiting to find out how good Florida drone supply handles our orders. For all to see. OK FDS you’re in the spotlight. Lol ??

I was on the phone and chat with Walmart for an hour and they could not come to any solution except a re-order at $200 more. That is sad! Blamed it on third-party supplier
I get they can't control third party suppliers, but
1. It didn't look like it was being sold by a third party supplier
2. It's their reputation on the line so they should get with the supplier to make the correction of sever relationship with them.

I get they can't control third party suppliers, but
1. It didn't look like it was being sold by a third party supplier
2. It's their reputation on the line so they should get with the supplier to make the correction of sever relationship with them.
That supplier is still listed as the shipper for the MM combo, but at a ridiculously high price. You would think after the ruckus I went through that they would have cut ties. Obviously Not. What’s up with so many suppliers having a very high combo price when others are still at $499? Something is weird.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kento1328