DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

Whaaa [emoji30] I’m only 2 hrs away. Mon deliv.....Wait, tracking now says Sat delivery.[emoji2][emoji1696]
No fair! I probably got my order just ahead of you, live maybe another few hours away, and tracking still says Monday.
I was (still am) hoping mine comes before I lead the 1pm drone workshop.

It's in Ybor City now. I might get it tomorrow (today?) after all. Still says Monday though.

Perhaps stay up until it reaches my post office and put a hold on it for PO pickup in the morning? Then I'll have time to charge it and show everyone.

Reactions: Capt KO
I haven't pulled the trigger yet - have a buddy getting one and will see if I want one. If I pull the trigger now from the Apple store it will arrive on my doorstop on the 19th. Not too bad..

I actually bought my Osmo Mobile 3 at an Apple store.
The only problem i can see it's that DJI in some products, lowered the price while the Apple store still asking for the original price. DJI store is still better to buy from. The Apple store it's great if you don't want to wait and visit their store and grab a DJI product quick without the need to wait days to get it.

It's in Ybor City now. I might get it tomorrow (today?) after all. Still says Monday though.

Perhaps stay up until it reaches my post office and put a hold on it for PO pickup in the morning? Then I'll have time to charge it and show everyone.
Expected delivery date changed.
Expected to arrive today sometime between 10:30 and 12:30. Originally tracking said any time Monday, which I thought was hogwash, since it left the store 3:45pm yesterday and only going around 175 miles.

Expected to arrive today sometime between 10:30 and 12:30. Originally tracking said any time Monday, which I thought was hogwash, since it left the store 3:45pm yesterday and only going around 175 miles.
Great news! Glad to hear its arriving today for you.....thanks again!

We received another allocation of them yesterday and will be shipping all day today for anyone still thinking about getting one at the regular price of $499 from an authorized DJI retail store. In store pick up in Ft Myers, FL until 3pm as well.

Thanks again for all the support here on the forum.

Reactions: LibbyLA and Capt KO
I haven't pulled the trigger yet - have a buddy getting one and will see if I want one. If I pull the trigger now from the Apple store it will arrive on my doorstop on the 19th. Not too bad..
We can ship them out today for you as well if you decide to get one...same delivery time frame. Thanks.

Also, you would save the sales tax because we do not have a physical store outside of Florida.

Reactions: Capt KO

Mine left Ybor last night and was at the Largo post office this morning. Out for a delivery between 2 and 4 PM. I have all my notifications turned on LOL.
Glad to hear yours is coming today also. Wonder why it took so long to change your arrival date. All good ??

Now my fun begins. I have only flown phantoms until now. I’m going from an eagle to a hummingbird. Reading and watching as much as I can for now. This forum is a busy place to learn, kinda like PhantomPilots was a year ago. Good luck fly safe. Enjoy
Capt

Hello guys.

I’ll be traveling to Orlando, Fl. Next week and would like to know if you know where I could by this drone for my kid(or for me LOL). I own the Mavic 2 Pro and would like this one as for him and because it’s cheaper and tiny.

I want to buy the one with the fly more kit. I’ll be around the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista hotel.

Thank you guys,

Vin
I strongly recommend Advexure. They ship same day and have good inventory. Best people in the industry! I don;t own or work for them. Just a very happy customer that continually buys from them. www.Advexure.com

Arrived 11:29am
What's funny was that I had left my house maybe 10 minutes before that to pick him up to go to the drone workshop. Workshop starts at 1pm but I try to leave around 12 to have time to set up. I'd thought I'd leave early and set up, then if it arrived closer to 12:30, I could drive back and get it.
Just as we started going down the main road, just about to go past were I'd turn to go home text msg arrived that package arrived. Detour!

I showed the group the new addition but we had newcomers so we talked generalities, then flew our Tellos. At least I had time to charge the remote and almost all 3 batteries.

Well I'm back at my dad's house and was able to do a quick test flight with a short video recording.
Cache on Android is under DJI Fly/Video.
Signal Loss setting disappeared with build 491, or after having activated the AC.

As others said, cute little thing.

Mine left Ybor last night and was at the Largo post office this morning. Out for a delivery between 2 and 4 PM. I have all my notifications turned on LOL.
Glad to hear yours is coming today also. Wonder why it took so long to change your arrival date. All good [emoji106][emoji41]
So we're relatively close by. We need to connect sometime, bring our quad family.

Avon Park is quite a distance away. Better off Apple Store in International Mall. And did they have FMC or just the MM?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx