DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy DJI Mavic Mini?

I did three things today:

1. Cancelled order with DJI (ETA 12/21)
2. Placed order with FDS
3. Drank beer

Good thing I checked on how to get Care Refresh, if bought elsewhere...

No what? Will I get it before Thanksgiving?
Fingers crossed! We hope you get it before Thanksgiving, it will ship today!!

Reactions: iExp
Wow, ordered my Mini on Friday and received it on Monday with the free shipping. Thanks Florida Drone Supply.
You're welcome! Thanks for your order, happy flying!!

Hello guys.

I’ll be traveling to Orlando, Fl. Next week and would like to know if you know where I could by this drone for my kid(or for me LOL). I own the Mavic 2 Pro and would like this one as for him and because it’s cheaper and tiny.

I want to buy the one with the fly more kit. I’ll be around the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista hotel.

Thank you guys,

Vin
if I were down there, you could use mine but I’m up in the NW Fl panhandle next to Bama

Last edited:
Mine arrives Friday... it’s Holiday for me I’ll be on front porch waiting...
I’ve got the UPS app and I have actually tracked the truck on the map leaving the Pensacola yard ??‍♂️ Crazy, huh??

Supply and demand. They have supply, demand is high, so whoever is willing to pay the $200 premium gets ahead in line.
Some Toyota dealerships did that with the 2004 Prius, attaching a $5K "market adjustment" surcharge over MSRP. I got unknowingly stung by that. I did enjoy the Prius though.
I do HATE Greed...... kinda like the scumbags that sell 600$ generators for 2500$ after hurricanes down here in Fla........

Yey Christmas came early, thanks FDS
fa7d94bdce46af07dad00b909b1286be.jpg

I decided to get the Mini Fly More Combo last night, backordered everywhere I checked online. However, our local Albuquerque Apple Store had them, so I ran down there right away. Happy new owner! I paid $30 tax, but I think it was worth it for instant gratification, plus I figure as Christmas approaches they'll be impossible to get. They wouldn't tell me how many they had in stock.

Reactions: iExp
Hi,
Are you shipping to European countries?
If so, how much would it cost that combo?

Thanks
We do ship to Europe. The Fly More Combo is $499

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_