DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to sign up for the pr107?

TexasEric

Reactions
I am over 60% done with my pilot institute study guide. I am thinking about taking the actual test in the next few weeks.
So I just hopped online, and did not really trust some of the sites I saw for signing up for pr 107 test.
Where did you guys and gals go to sign up for your in person test?

If you are doing the pilot institute online class then they will have directions on what needs to be done. You will have to create an account with the FAA, you will have to find a place to test (your initial test must be in person - unless that has changed and don't think it has). Once I was ready to test took me a couple of weeks to get it done.

Reactions: Cafguy and BigAl07
If you are doing the pilot institute online class then they will have directions on what needs to be done. You will have to create an account with the FAA, you will have to find a place to test (your initial test must be in person - unless that has changed and don't think it has). Once I was ready to test took me a couple of weeks to get it done.

I haven’t seen that yet, but maybe I’m not far enough into the course. I am not surprised, course has been very comprehensive.

Thank you for the information.

I am over 60% done with my pilot institute study guide. I am thinking about taking the actual test in the next few weeks.
So I just hopped online, and did not really trust some of the sites I saw for signing up for pr 107 test.
Where did you guys and gals go to sign up for your in person test?
FAA - How can I find the closest FAA-approved Knowledge Testing Center to me?

Follow the link to the testing centers list. Then click the "Find a Test Center" link in the main menu and use the form to search for nearby testing centers. The exam type is "Unmanned Aircraft General - Small UAG."

You'll have to create an account with PSI to schedule your test. You'll also have to create an account with the FAA.

Reactions: TexasEric

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd