DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

which of these two strobes would be the best?

Ronny St.

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I am considering buying me some strobes to light up my Mini 2. I came across the ones at NOWON Universal Drone Night Flight Strobe Light für DJI-Mavic Air 2 und andere Drohnen: Amazon.de: Küche & Haushalt but I wonder if they are any good. Also there are two versions but I guess there is something wrong in the specifications. The dimensions given are 1x0.3 cm and 1x1.8 cm. The first one looks me to be too thin regarding the thickness of the battery itself.
Does one of you own these and what are your findings? And it they are any good, what is the difference between the two offered versions?

Hi there, you can get lots of information on different makes of strobes for drones by selecting the search facility (small magnifying glass) at the top of the page whilst you are waiting on replies.

Hi Yogi053, thanks for the quick response! I already searched the forums here and most of the times the Firehouse ARC comes out. But it is very difficult to get it in Europe and the shipment costs from the states are very high. And I do not want to pay more for a few strobes than for the Mini 2 FMC altogether ;)

Hi Yogi053, thanks for the quick response! I already searched the forums here and most of the times the Firehouse ARC comes out. But it is very difficult to get it in Europe and the shipment costs from the states are very high. And I do not want to pay more for a few strobes than for the Mini 2 FMC altogether ;)
Look up Flytron on the web. They are in the UK. Stay safe!

Reactions: Ronny St.
Thanks for the tip. I looked on their website, but I only see parts, so you have to get an extra attachment and power suply. That makes it a lot more complicated than just sticking a strobe on your drone. And the only standalone they have are sold out till the end of March at least.
I also must admit that the postal charges from the UK to Belgium are often outrageous high (on their site they never mention them), so I avoid ordering from the UK most of the time.

Last edited:
These might be good but I have no experience with them as I use the Flytron Strobon white cree lights.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! Are that the same ones as the Flytron, because it looks different.
I could not find a way to choose for the color (I prefer white) and sent a question about that to the seller ;)

These are the ones I use from Flytron, they are from UK and are so small the package will not cost much to mail over to you, I also use the underneath mount in the video below and it is great, highly recommended.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I bought the Cree strobe just yesterday, it was out of stock on Saturday, when I looked again Sunday they were back in stock, so I ordered one, email today stating in the post.

I bought my first two weeks ago, 4 grams, VERY BRIGHT.

Just checked out of stock again, but keep checking. They just need plugging into a micro USB charger, very simple, VERY BRIGHT.

Good Luck.
Thanks for the tip. I looked on their website, but I only see parts, so you have to get an extra attachment and power suply. That makes it a lot more complicated than just sticking a strobe on your drone. And the only standalone they have are sold out till the end of March at least.
I also must admit that the postal charges from the UK to Belgium are often outrageous high (on their site they never mention them), so I avoid ordering from the UK most of the time.

Thanks for responding, PJordan. I watched the movie with great interest. A lot of information ;)
I will try to find them with an acceptable postal charge from the UK

Thanks for you reply. I would like to go for the strobon cree but it seems always to be unavailable :(
In the meanwhile I got answer from amazon.de concerning my first question in this topic: they contacted the seller but he does not respond...
Is looks like the good ones are not available and if so they do not ship to Belgium...

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr0nk3rt