DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who bought? :) I just ordered mine.

Ordered my Mavic 2 Pro with fly more combo and Refresh at around 10:30 PST and is now showing shipped. The DJI Care I bought last November with my MPP even let me get the 50% discount on my Refresh this time around - woop!

lol I ordered mine 2 hours before you with the same setup BUT I added a couple of extra pairs of props, - and it's not shipped. I bet the props are holding it up.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
lol I ordered mine 2 hours before you with the same setup BUT I added a couple of extra pairs of props, - and it's not shipped. I bet the props are holding it up.
+1 same here with the additional props

Yeah I'm thinking we'll be waiting a few extra days because of it. The props said 1-3 days...
Don't know why I even bought them. I've never broke a prop on any of my DJI platforms and I get extra with the Fly More I ordered.

they've had 90 days, big name UK players have already leaked (argos) and did partial website updates (very), I'm assuming that they have a launch date set sometimes in the next 1-5 days, have the stock and will be selling direct. I'm wiling to risk waiting a few days and getting it on next day delivery from the UK. Heliguy etc has nothing on companies with purchasing power and large customer bases, they will have had priority.

Very tempted to take the plunge with the Pro 2

No need for me to get the Mavic 2, my Mavic pro has plenty features for me.

I'd say that the Mavic Pro is about 90% of what the Mavic Pro 2 is. Can't say it would be worth buying if you already have a Pro. Too me, that is quite obvious.

Yet again, DJI does not bring much to the table.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661