DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who bought? :) I just ordered mine.

Got the zoom half way through the event with the flymore package. Was so torn but went with the zoom
According to DJI, you will have the option at a later date to send them your drone to have it switched to the pro if you have buyer's regret, and the Pro owners will be able to switch theirs to the zoom.

It's an interesting option...

Same here! Mine arrives Tuesday as well. I haven't been this excited for an electronic device in a loooooong time. It seems like the perfect drone. I can't wait to take it on trips and use it to capture bike racing events and my adventures with my teammates. It really is an astounding piece of tech. They absolutely nailed everything.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I'm a littly jelly. But... I suppose I can wait a day longer than you.
I placed my order 10 minutes into the presentation yesterday. I'm curious as to what order time was the cutoff to which the delivery date rolled over to Wednesday.

I ordered yesterday morning (direct from DJI), today my order status changed to "Shipped". I don't see any details though, regarding carrier or estimated delivery date. Where do you find that?

Just got:

1 Zoom + Fly more
1 Pro + Fly more
1 single additional battery.

I think I'm going to sell my second Fly More to a friend to return to DJI unopened.

I ordered yesterday morning (direct from DJI), today my order status changed to "Shipped". I don't see any details though, regarding carrier or estimated delivery date. Where do you find that?
You should be receiving an email from the courier containing the details.

Woo-hoo! The latest tracking says it already arrived in Memphis, TN (from Shenzhen China)! Too bad it won't fly overnight to California for a delivery tomorrow.

Ordered mine at 7:10 Pacific. Got the pro version and fly more bundle. Also got a disapproving scowl from my wife. Wallet is angry too. Can't wait to get it out flying.

See, you are entirely too honest! You should have told the sweet wife that you got a good deal on it in a pawn shop. Lol. I know what you mean about the scowl though, since I just bought a new camera lens last week that was rather pricey.

Also, when the wife says " oh sure, I don't mind if you want to get that". Be aware that they NEVER mean that. Ha.

All things considered, though, we wouldn't want it any other way.

Congratulations on your Mavic 2 Pro!

Sportking

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic