DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has bought State Farm insurance in Illinois and what did you play?

Anyone else have this insurance or made a claim? Some posts I have read say Personal Article Policy claims are not handled the same as homeowners/auto insurance so it will not affect any of your other insurances if you make a claim. Others claim that if you do make a PAP claim then it will affect your rates next time you need to renew a homeowners policy or shop for a new one. Not really sure who to believe. I went ahead and bought DJI care refresh for my mavic just in case since you only have 48hrs to do so after activation since I am not 100% sold on the State Farm insurance yet. I've also read that they are starting to add deductibles to these policies too. I have had email correspondence with an agent in my state that has issued PAP drone policies already and will be calling them soon.

I paid 60.00 for mine, and it covers 2 drones!

I paid 60 in Oregon last week. Agent said the deductible is now $50, was $0 not too long ago and since insuring drones is becoming extremely popular the deductible will raise to $100-200 in the near future.

I have a policy for our wedding rings...I was able to add the MPP to the policy for 23 bucks.

I've just emailed my local agent and will speak with him on the phone tomorrow during business hours. I will update here with what information he gives me. I am located in Northern Chicago Illinois area here.

I've just emailed my local agent and will speak with him on the phone tomorrow during business hours. I will update here with what information he gives me. I am located in Northern Chicago Illinois area here.

Nice, I’m in Gurnee, where abouts are you?

Ingleside, about 15 mins from Gurnee to the West! Nice to meet you, I call it Northern Chicago to give others a sense of where I am in Illinois

Ingleside, about 15 mins from Gurnee to the West! Nice to meet you, I call it Northern Chicago to give others a sense of where I am in Illinois

Awesome, I have a buddy that lives there. I do the same thing actually. Nobody knows where the heck Gurnee is, unless they are familiar with 6 Flags.

Reactions: UAV_C_A
I'm trying to get into the commercial market to make some cash off of photography, but we will see how that goes.

Awesome, good luck. Maybe one day when I figure out what the heck I’m doing I could go that route.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta