DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who makes number stickers?

The company I have used in the past for Drone Labels is currently not selling labels. A quick google search provides this list.
Drone label list

Hth
Cheers!

Reactions: SHRED
I'm looking for a vendor that can make number and letter stickers for the Mini 3 Pro.

FAA, Phone, and a number for each battery.
Best thing you can do is pick up the Dynamo for $ 10 , you will find all kinds of uses for that gem. The Strips use a nice adhesive , there thin and Water Proof , look sharp.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain, Land on the Water , and Love Dynamo

Best thing you can do is pick up the Dynamo for $ 10 , you will find all kinds of uses for that gem. The Strips use a nice adhesive , there thin and Water Proof , look sharp.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the rain, Land on the Water , and Love Dynamo
This?

Dymo 1749027 Letratag, LT100H, Personal Hand-Held Label Maker https://a.co/d/gMlWVwR

I'm looking for a vendor that can make number and letter stickers for the Mini 3 Pro.

Buy a BROTHER label maker at Costco or Aazon

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 6.51.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 6.51.09 AM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I just print them on paper and use scotch tape to tape them to the side. On the other side I print and tape, “if found please call and my phone number” for a worst case scenario.

Reactions: MS Coast
MAVIC HELP replied in post #9 above. I ordered reg. # stickers for my MA2 as well as other useful items. Mike is an approved Vendor who helps members of this Board. I DO NOT think you will go wrong with PhantomHelp. If you have question he is very responsive and professional. This has not been a paid announcement ha ha.

Reactions: msinger
I just print them on paper and use scotch tape to tape them to the side. On the other side I print and tape, “if found please call and my phone number” for a worst case scenario.
I like to include this phrase

Reward $100.00 if found
to go along with my name address and cell and e-mail

If you are looking for battery numbers, this place has great prices IMO

Last edited:

Pilot Institude has been giving them away for free. For your registration number. Not sure about battery numbers. I assume the are still doing it. I got them for both my Mavic 3 and MA2.

Reactions: RUFFSTUFF and SHRED
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman