DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why do my MavicPilots alerts stop after a while?

RolandW

Reactions
Seems like I get alerts from a thread I've posted on via email for a while, but then they stop. Later I stumble across a reply to a post of mine that I was never alerted to. Are alerts supposed to stop after a certain amount of time? If there is a setting for this, I can't find it.

Likely that at some point you didn't visit the thread after an alert. It doesn't continue sending new ones if you haven't visited. That's how most forums work, sends you an alert only for the next/next couple of posts after your last visit.

Reactions: RolandW
Likely that at some point you didn't visit the thread after an alert. It doesn't continue sending new ones if you haven't visited. That's how most forums work, sends you an alert only for the next/next couple of posts after your last visit.
Thank you. So if I follow the link to the thread every time I get an alert, I can count on the alerts continuing from that thread?

I follow a lot of threads and find after awhile if that thread hasn't had a post then has a post I don't get the alert so I'm really not sure what's that's about other than what Kilrah said .

Reactions: RolandW
I follow a lot of threads and find after awhile if that thread hasn't had a post then has a post I don't get the alert so I'm really not sure what's that's about other than what Kilrah said .
Yeah, it's not the end of the world if I miss something, but I'd hate for somebody to think I'm uppity because I didn't reply to them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan