DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why do you think this Avata 2 crashed?

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
Since there haven't been a great many mavic problems recently I have been browsing the Avata forum over on the DJI forum and came across this one
the thread is

Reactions: sarahb
Looks like as one post mentioned he flew it into the ground. Stopped, then started again going downwards and while he lost video signal because low and far he continued flying down into the drink too fast for it to stop in time.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
The wobble could have been a prop loosing a blade or coming apart, maybe from an earlier crash. The loss of signal could have been just too far away and very close to the ground. When you're flying very low your range is going to be dramatically less than when you're up 100'. It all depends on what's between the controller and the bird. It's all just guessing but that's my theory.

Just out of curiosity, why post this here? Why not offer your assistance on the forum where it was posted?
Because I think the cause of the crash has been correctly identified in the original thread, but the OP seems reluctant to accept that reason.
I just wanted to see if folks here agreed with what has been said over there, I.e. it was effectively flown into the ground.

Reactions: RodPad and sarahb
Because I think the cause of the crash has been correctly identified in the original thread, but the OP seems reluctant to accept that reason.
I just wanted to see if folks here agreed with what has been said over there, I.e. it was effectively flown into the ground.
That same poster also started with the infamous "there was no pilot error" but please tell me what went wrong. I lose a lot of interest in those posts where people eliminate themselves. I think it shows a lack of accountability.

Reactions: RodPad
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
murad