DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Will a Pixel 3A or Moto G7 work with my DJI Mavic controller?

WeekendMedic

Reactions
Morning - I fly a Mavic Pro Platinum, currently use a Nexus 5x as my controller display, works well. For various reasons, I have a chance to swap in the 5x toward a new device for very little cash, and need to know which new devices will work with my DJI controller and DJI Go 4.

My choices are a Moto G7, or a Pixel 3A (the latter just released by Google). I'd rather the Pixel, as it would be bloatware free, I've bought tablets before that didn't work with my controller or the app.

Anybody have any experience with either of these phones?

I use my pixel 2 sometimes and I've never had any problems with it so I don't see why a pixel 3 wouldn't work for you.

Reactions: WeekendMedic
Morning - I fly a Mavic Pro Platinum, currently use a Nexus 5x as my controller display, works well. For various reasons, I have a chance to swap in the 5x toward a new device for very little cash, and need to know which new devices will work with my DJI controller and DJI Go 4.

My choices are a Moto G7, or a Pixel 3A (the latter just released by Google). I'd rather the Pixel, as it would be bloatware free, I've bought tablets before that didn't work with my controller or the app.

Anybody have any experience with either of these phones?
I've used my Pixel 3XL with no problems, I normally use the CrystalSky or Smart Controller though.

Reactions: WeekendMedic
Thank's guys - I know the 3XL didn't work initially, and I received a Samsung tablet as a gift that had to go back because that particular version didn't support Go 4. A little gunshy, as I have to return my 5x to get the new phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98