DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wish.com - legit or not? Cheap Mavic Pro

The Mavic Pro

Reactions
Does anybody have experience with this website called Wish.com? I understand it´s Chinese vendors there.
I have seen a lot of cheap stuff there, but now i have seen a Mavic Pro that costs 630 USD.

The vendor for this particular item doesn't have any feedbacks and even though it says there has been 4 sales of this particular product i have gotten the impression that the number of sales is not always correct on Wish.com when looking at other items. And also non of those "four people" have given any feedback.

In the EU the Mavic Pro costs 1300 USD from the DJI store, and about 1200 USD in other stores around EU.

I don't know if the old saying applies here "if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is", or does anyone have some knowledge about this Wish.com and if these kind of deals could be legit?

I don't know if they take Paypal payments or not so you have a buyer protection? And don't know how much responsibility the company Wish.com takes for sales through their website?

okay thanks. I thought the price was very cheap so i thought i better ask.
But i don't know if people have never heard of this website since I've only got 1 answer in this thread in 5 days?

I ordered some accessories for mavic and lipo safe battery cover last month ,arrived at time ! But not sure how safe it is with mavic itself!

I've ordered stuff from Wish several times and they're really good to solve issues when there are some - Had 2 occurrences of faulty stuff and both times I got a full refund minutes after contacting CS.

i have order from wish.com before, but i dont know about that MP for that price, that price sounds like a refurbish price on ebay.

If you are going to but stuff on some Chinese websites like Wish or Aliexpress, try to avoid buying electronics with brands you've never heard of. Just look for those well-known brands like Huawei, Xiaomi. Read this wish review before you buy .

Ha, Funny. I ordered a really high tech LED flashlight from Wish. Too good to be true price too. Never got it. So to answer your question how is the service? They refunded me the entire cost. I felt good about that. Now here is the funny part, the flashlight showed up after about ten months. Wasn't as advertised and probably worth what it was listed for.
So to answer your question
A. Wish is OK to work with
B. The stuff they sell (high tech) may be questionable
C. And even if it is legit, you could wait a very very long time to receive your order

Would you really risk buying a Mavic from a site you barely know? Wish.com is a fairly big site, but in no way would I spend more than $100 on any particular item there. Just too much risk.

Three months ago I got my Mavic Platinum from Gearbest for 800€, including DHL from their stores in Europe.
Then it could be possible.
Anyway, in this cases you should only trust paying with Paypal or contacting the seller and the website.

Micro Center is selling the basic MP for $699 and also get a $50 store gift card. My brother bought his last week at a Micro Center store, gift card did no show up on register so manager took $50 off. $649 plus tax not bad. But if you can wait a few more weeks price may drop even more once MP2 comes out.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1