DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

World Record!

How cool is that? Was it a bike club meet up or something on those lines?

We get a lot of bikers come down our part of the world, especially when the weathers nice, normally on a Sunday. They use a cafe along the river front. Some of the bikes.... out of this world??

Reactions: alex_markov
How cool is that? Was it a bike club meet up or something on those lines?

We get a lot of bikers come down our part of the world, especially when the weathers nice, normally on a Sunday. They use a cafe along the river front. Some of the bikes.... out of this world??
All I know is a friend of mine called and asked to film it - I declined but went on a trip and passed by - saw several other fellow pilots, so take a shot and continue my journey (several other nice clips are on pipeline ;) )

Reactions: Porky
It always amazed me how many and how various world record can be ;) but it's not ease to inspire so many people to travel far just to be together for several hours ;)

Reactions: Porky
It always amazed me how many and how various world record can be ;) but it's not ease to inspire so many people to travel far just to be together for several hours ;)

I think it’s the love of motorcycles that brings them together. Next time I’m down at the water edge by the cafe on a Sunday, I’ll take some pics and post them for ya?

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes