DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worried about your RID number for the Mavic 2 Pro

Just updated my M2P and registered it with DroneZone. The new rid number is listed in general information in the DJI Go 4 app. The process was a little dorky as I couldn't edit or update the original registration. I had to cancel the original and create a new registration. Looks a little weird as the old registration still is listed in DroneZone as canceled. There was a question regarding why I was canceling but I could only pick "other" as there was no option for updating old registration. Nuttin serious. I took the M2P out for a quick test after the process and all was good.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks for the information. I have a follow up question. I updated my drone record at the FAA drone zone with the Remote ID information provided in the video. Is there anything else I need to do in the DJI Go4 app or on the controller to make my Mavic 2 Zoom compliant with the Remote ID program so that it broadcasts the correct information?

Thanks for the information. I have a follow up question. I updated my drone record at the FAA drone zone with the Remote ID information provided in the video. Is there anything else I need to do in the DJI Go4 app or on the controller to make my Mavic 2 Zoom compliant with the Remote ID program so that it broadcasts the correct information?
If you have done all of the updates and added your info in dronezone, you have done all that is required on your part.

Reactions: jacquespa
If you have done all of the updates and added your info in dronezone, you have done all that is required on your part.
Thanks for responding. It occurred to me after I posted it that it was a dumb question, but I haven't been able to do a test flight since the update. Hopefully that will change today.

Thanks for responding. It occurred to me after I posted it that it was a dumb question, but I haven't been able to do a test flight since the update. Hopefully that will change today.
No. problem, if DJI would have a bit better in their details we all would have been all smiles (as my Dad says "skinning & Grinning).

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman