DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yagi range extenders

The predictable point is not if you can do it but why? It’s not that long ago that people were taking drones up well above the cloud level just to have bragging rights on heights achieved, this was done without any thoughts of consequences as to light aircraft or a drone falling uncontrollably from height.
I know that if I stick my finger in the propellers it will hurt so I don’t do this, however not maintaining reasonable control of your drone endangers both bystanders and the Drone community, we all take risks but pushing the limits of range just because you can seems to be rather self gratifying and Immature!
Nobody is talking about flying high above the clouds !
If you don’t get it why lots of people like flying long distance, then just stick to flying 200 meters.
Think we need a category purely for long distance enthusiasts.

Think we need a category purely for long distance enthusiasts.
We have that category in the UK ... it's called 'Illegal'

Reactions: GB1Yorkshire1
We have that category in the UK ... it's called 'Illegal'
Unbelievable..?‍♂️..Breaking news ,Hitler is dead...why is there such a compulsion to comment by some ??‍✈️to quote the rules regarding LOS, when they have been quoted hundreds of times already.
Save it for a innocent first time newbies

Unbelievable..?‍♂️..Breaking news ,Hitler is dead...why is there such a compulsion to comment by some ??‍✈️to quote the rules regarding LOS, when they have been quoted hundreds of times already.
Save it for a innocent first time newbies
I guess it's because there's the same constant need and compulson by others to keep breaking the rules and ruining my hobby. It's thanks to people with your attitude that the rules have got so Draconian about LOS and where we can fly ... But off you go - feel free to carry on making it worse for us ... :(

Reactions: maelstrom
I wish all the cars were running at 60 kilometres per hour.

Safety first.

But who cares.

Next case please.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde