DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

***** you DJI - your QA is subpar and customer service is a joke

Try using Lichi. Been flying it since i got my Mavic and it's rock solid. Never failed me. I've seen the Yuneec Typhoon H in action and it's pretty impressive..

Last edited:
Reactions: Peio64270
And it continues. DJI Battery dead after only 16 charges...They suggested I use my DJI Refresh and $79 to replace a $89 battery...
Sure the battery is now 8 months old but I have a total of 5 and rotate them each flight. A total of 16 flights and charges on this one. Maybe a 1 year warranty and 50 charges would be more appropriate.

Me: Order Summary Order No.:00xxxxxxxxxOrder Amount: USD $1,407.00Order Time: 2017-03-03 20:13:17 (UTC)

• 14:50
Symon Francis

I'm sorry, your battery is already out of warranty.

Me: wow...only 16 charges and it is dead....

Symon Francis

The battery has a 6 months warranty only sir.

Me: Needless to say I am very disappointed in the quality then. It has only been charged using the charging hub provided and should have lasted longer than 16 charges.

Symon Francis

Upon checking, though you have a dji care refresh plan, it has a $79 replacement fee.
Surely the battery should attract the same 12m warranty that the craft does...

Reactions: Skrems
With a normal lipo, it's possible to charge or discharge one individual cell to bring it in line with others if it's well out.
Having said that, your cells sound a bit too far out of sync to recover.

If your really into flying spend the money and get the dedicated Crystal Sky 8.5 monitor. I would not trust anything Apple related right now. I've had mine gor 3 months now, works flawlessly.

Have you updated the IOS on the phone? May be needed for the latest go update.

If your really into flying spend the money and get the dedicated Crystal Sky 8.5 monitor. I would not trust anything Apple related right now. I've had mine gor 3 months now, works flawlessly.
This thread is over 2 months old, why are you posting here. And it isn't even about CS. And Apple devices have been the most stable of all

Had my Mavic just over a year now. Looking back I have many more error messages and disconnections now than I ever had before. That's DJI "update" progress for you.

It’ll be interesting to see pricing and full specs on Autels Evo. They have great reviews for their US based customer service...

Well from the looks of things by Autel-Evo, DJI-Mavic may have met there competition and looks very promising ! With sensors all around, including rear, 24/7 CSR. Will see how this turns out. Really dig this controller !!

26229521_2095401700694134_4913123770638543509_n.jpg

Well from the looks of things by Autel-Evo, DJI-Mavic may have met there competition and looks very promising ! With sensors all around, including rear, 24/7 CSR. Will see how this turns out. Really dig this controller !!

26229521_2095401700694134_4913123770638543509_n.jpg
If the app and drone work reliably on Android without a requirement for a dedicated screen, I'm all ears!!

And it continues. DJI Battery dead after only 16 charges...They suggested I use my DJI Refresh and $79 to replace a $89 battery...
Sure the battery is now 8 months old but I have a total of 5 and rotate them each flight. A total of 16 flights and charges on this one. Maybe a 1 year warranty and 50 charges would be more appropriate.

Me: Order Summary Order No.:00xxxxxxxxxOrder Amount: USD $1,407.00Order Time: 2017-03-03 20:13:17 (UTC)

• 14:50
Symon Francis

I'm sorry, your battery is already out of warranty.

Me: wow...only 16 charges and it is dead....

Symon Francis

The battery has a 6 months warranty only sir.

Me: Needless to say I am very disappointed in the quality then. It has only been charged using the charging hub provided and should have lasted longer than 16 charges.

Symon Francis

Upon checking, though you have a dji care refresh plan, it has a $79 replacement fee.

Appalling, indeed ..

Why not if I may ask, iOS is the most stable platform for MP as we all know ..?

I agree with that. My IOS app has never failed. I see people with Android apps that see fails as a way of life. That’s not necessarily the fault of Android. It may be the way DJI implemented the Android app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580