DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You said it and we just made it - Lykus NEW hard case for Mavic Air 2S and RC Pro

If this case were altered to allow for a Smart RC Pro I would buy it in a heartbeat. Air 2S, RC Pro, Feelworld monitor and my LIfThor.....perfection!

Just ordered the new hardcase that fits the RC Pro and the M1 backpack.
Should cover all my traveling/ storage needs. Thumbswayup

Reactions: merak75
This case insert is taking forever to get here. Ordered on the 13th. The tracking they give is useless because it does not show where my order is. Just lots of dates and times and "USPS awaiting arrival". No help at all. Love the case. But communications is really poor.

Reactions: merak75
This case insert is taking forever to get here. Ordered on the 13th. The tracking they give is useless because it does not show where my order is. Just lots of dates and times and "USPS awaiting arrival". No help at all. Love the case. But communications is really poor.
Assuming you have the same tracking I have you need to use the number provided at Yun Express .com which will provide current location and USPS tracking number. Once USPS receives it, you will get updates from their site. I ordered on the 12th and looking at USPS should get my delivery tomorrow. Saturday at the latest depending on my local carrier. It does take time especially since this is a new product that we are getting the first shipments of. A month from now I suspect stock levels will be higher in places.

No, I've just gotten a bunch of unintelligible information. As I've said, I have 2 Lykus products, a backpack and a dedicated case. They are both well built and terrific. But getting the insert is a small nightmare.

Mine is at my local post office. I go pick it up tomorrow. 👍🏻

No, I've just gotten a bunch of unintelligible information. As I've said, I have 2 Lykus products, a backpack and a dedicated case. They are both well built and terrific. But getting the insert is a small nightmare.
That USPS tracking means it's moving internally within USPS network. It doesn't mean USPS didn't get the shipment. Once the shipment arrives at your local post office, the tracking will show "USPS accepted". I'm sorry for the wait but it's just on the way for some more time.

Appreciate the note. I do a lot of package tracking, including things I bought overseas, Never in my life have I seen 8 interim stops at USPS facilities and never have I received tracking info that does not state the location. That’s why I flagged this. It’s way out of the ordinary, and completely unhelpful.

Case arrived. Had no idea where it was until I got an 'out for delivery' notification. The new insert is perfect. You can leave the control sticks on the RC Pro, same as how the original case handled the SC. So it took awhile, communication was not good, but the case is just as I hoped it would be and I appreciate Lykus making a new insert. So happy ending.

Case arrived. Had no idea where it was until I got an 'out for delivery' notification. The new insert is perfect. You can leave the control sticks on the RC Pro, same as how the original case handled the SC. So it took awhile, communication was not good, but the case is just as I hoped it would be and I appreciate Lykus making a new insert. So happy ending.
Its. not a big deal but do you notice your RC Pro move around a bit when you pick the case up to carry it? It fits a little loose in the foam. I added a folded microfiber towel setting on the RC display and it fixed it moving but curious what yours does. I might add a couple of inches of foam to the lid above the display just to push it into the hole a bit more.

No, it's in there solidly. However I have a lanyard on my RC Pro, and the hardware to attach the lanyard makes the case a little taller. It fits perfectly. You might want to consider getting a lanyard for yours. The little metal pieces that screw into the bottom of the RC Pro should solve it for you, if you want a lanyard. I wouldn't use any controller without one. Too easy to drop.

This is the lanyard I got for my SC. The same one works perfectly for the RC Pro. Same size screw attachments.

Reactions: Baja170 and merak75
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_