DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm waiting to smash that pay now button. But I just purchased the mavic air original a few months ago. Decisions, decisions. 2 expensive drones within 3 months. I think I'm going to be in the dog house for a while. Did I mention I just started flying drones in January 2020.

Reactions: Drone Master
I'm waiting to smash that pay now button. But I just purchased the mavic air original a few months ago. Decisions, decisions. 2 expensive drones within 3 months. I think I'm going to be in the dog house for a while. Did I mention I just started flying drones in January 2020.

Felt guilty to spend $1k on a drone but will be worth it...I hope. Bought a $70 drone off amazon to practice flying 2 weeks ago before I invested in MA2. So MA2 will be my first official drone and a huge upgrade from the $70 drone whereas I would fly 100 ft and it start losing connection lol.

Reactions: L.Bro
I would sell the air 1 to pay towards the air 2. I made this sacrifice with my mavic Mini. I loved that drone but have no regrets as I got all my money back and the air 2 will just smash it out of the water.

Reactions: CaseyEire and L.Bro
I ordered the FMC right at 9:30pm. I went to site looking for a debut stream and when I saw buy now, I bought and then browsed the site.

I would sell the air 1 to pay towards the air 2. I made this sacrifice with my mavic Mini. I loved that drone but have no regrets as I got all my money back and the air 2 will just smash it out of the water.
Yea, I guess I'll do that. Did you sell your mini on this site or somewhere else?. If I could get most of my money back that would be great.

It's going to be a long couple of weeks for us all who have ordered!!

Yea, I guess I'll do that. Did you sell your mini on this site or somewhere else?. If I could get most of my money back that would be great.

That's exactly what I did, sold my Air 1 to fund the Air 2. Be aware though, that now with retailers heavily discounting the Air 1 you might not get as good of a price as you could have gotten just a few weeks ago.

Ordered 4/28 @ 12:31pm EST from DJI. Fly more combo and added the Care Refresh. Currently "Awaiting Shipment".

This will be my first drone to own personally. My dad has the original Mavic and I've been using it as if it were mine for a few years now. The Air 2 will be a big step up and the price is so right for such an awesome package. Can't wait to get this thing!

No I've not managed to sell anything on here yet. I sold it on ebay plus some other antennas ect and used that towards the purchase.

Reactions: L.Bro
I read the release date is 5/11, so we probably won’t see movement for at least a week or so. [emoji30]

I originally got the Mini from Best Buy on the 3rd and luckily had 2 more days to return it for full refund (minus restock fee) when the Air 2 was announced. The Air 2 covers all the problems I had with the Mini so it was a no brainer.

DJI official store on eBay is selling the MA2 and it says the estimated delivery would be between May 14th and May 21th. So this could be the timetable when our drones would be delivered.

such a long wait !!! refreshing my order status every hour of the day

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload