DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From where?
Possibley Drone Nerds, but I can't speak for them. They are the ones who will be distributing to the other authorized dealers as well. See my posts above for more info. I know a few people who pre ordered with them are getting emails with FedEx tracking info.

Ah. Too late I guess to order
You can always call and check. I've spoken to them a couple of times today and they're super nice and friendly guys. Just pick option 2 for consumer and you'll get connected with someone.

It seems like it’s the Fly More Combo that’s getting the delay in shipping from Amazon. The base model still shows the 11th release date on the sales listing. It’s the one I bought and it says I’ll have it by Wednesday. No changes yet..

Confirmed with FedEx........
Pre-ordered MA2 Fly More Combo (ADS-B) has been picked up and is set for Sunday 5/10 delivery ! Whoo hoo.......
Go Drone Nerds ! ? [emoji307]?

Where are you located, where did you order from, and when?

Fly more or base model?

Hello all. First post. Ordered from apple on May 4th and should receive it this Saturday, 5/9/2020. I should’ve waited. At dronerds it is $938 for fly more combo and no tax.

Reactions: z28lt1
O snap! Was about to cancel my order with bestbuy when my order changed status from pre-order to "getting it ready - arriving on Monday" I'll update once it says it shipped.

PS and I could not cancel or make changes, the button is now greyed out so I'm guessing it's shipping today!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: itsneedtokno
O snap! Was about to cancel my order with bestbuy when my order changed status from pre-order to "getting it ready - arriving on Monday" I'll update once it says it shipped.
Still waiting on mine from Best Buy :/ I paid for release day shipping..

They are preparing my order Best Buy ordered Tuesday!!!

Woo Hoo!!!

Attachments

• 302BE8A5-94B8-44D1-8B1C-854B9AE9B53B.jpeg
    302BE8A5-94B8-44D1-8B1C-854B9AE9B53B.jpeg
    985.1 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: itsneedtokno
My Bestbuy also just went into preparing step. set my dji order for refund since bestbuy looks like it's going to ship.

Seattle area, ordered 4/29

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot