DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the same thing this morning. I'm not surprised, but I'm definitely bothered by their support agent straight up lying to me yesterday...
Exactly. It's one thing if it's just delayed. It's another thing when two support agents legit just lied to me. I took a screenshot of them lying.

Reactions: Dannick
Hey guys, ordered from Jessops (UK) on 1st May and order still showing as processing. I emailed Jessops CS and got this reply:

"Thank you for contacting Jessops.

Having had a look into your order. I have spoken with our Purchasing Team regarding the ETA on this product, unfortunately w e are unable to confirm a date for when further stock will arrive and are now awaiting more information.

Once we have received stock of this, the stock will be allocated to your order and dispatched for next working day delivery.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that has been caused by this.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us
."

Little bit concerned that they don't even seem to have a date. Has anyone in Europe/UK had any luck?

Amazon UK is saying 14th May which I mentioned to Jessops but again no dates could be given...

My FMC was shipped at 4:51AM this AM. Will receive it by Noon on Wednesday 5/13 here in Vermont by FEDEX.

Interesting that they show it as partial shipping indicated that DJI Refresh shipped but also that DJI Refresh is pending shipment. I suppose that is the warranty package of paperwork on Refresh??

Order Time:
04/27/2020 22:00:39 (UTC-5)
Order Items:
PGYTECH Drone Landing Pad (Advanced) * 1
SanDisk Extreme microSD Card 128GB * 1
Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo * 1
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Air 2) * 1

Items Shipped this Time:

Items to be Shipped:
Paid:
USD $1,085.50

First time Mavic owner here, and that being the MA2. Best Buy updated their dates this morning so I pulled the trigger. Ordered at 6am with an estimated delivery of Wednesday, May 13th.

Ordered from DJI on the 27th. Mine shipped last night via FedEx and is expected to arrive Wednesday.

My FMC was shipped at 4:51AM this AM. Will receive it by Noon on Wednesday 5/13 here in Vermont by FEDEX.

Interesting that they show it as partial shipping indicated that DJI Refresh shipped but also that DJI Refresh is pending shipment. I suppose that is the warranty package of paperwork on Refresh??

Order Time:
04/27/2020 22:00:39 (UTC-5)
Order Items:

Items Shipped this Time:

Items to be Shipped:
Paid:
USD $1,085.50

Mine just pushed out a day...got a second email from FEDEX indicating package was received after EDEX Cutoff, so now it's scheduled for delivery Thursday 5/14 by NOON EDT.

I suppose that is the warranty package of paperwork on Refresh??
Morning, Chief!

You’re probably already aware of this, but you won’t need any paperwork for DJI Care Refresh. Since the protection plan is tied to the serial number, it’s easily verified at the DJI site: DJI

Ahhhhhhh!!! I barely slept last night knowing that I'll be seeing my Mavic Air II in just a few short hours! Can't. Freakin. Wait. o_O

I just saw where the manual was posted online. Have to read thru that to bide the time....

It's gonna be one helluva great day.

Wow. I ordered from Amazon on 4/30. My delivery estimate was originally 5/13, then changed to 6/1, then changed again and is currently 5/21.

Same and I notice that Amazon is no longer listing the Fly More as available but the single package is available for immediate shipment.

First time Mavic owner here, and that being the MA2. Best Buy updated their dates this morning so I pulled the trigger. Ordered at 6am with an estimated delivery of Wednesday, May 13th.
Wow. Yours might get delivered on the 13th and mine got delayed and will "arrive by the 18th". Everyone who has theirs from Best Buy, I am jealous..

Exactly the same as mine, ordered the same day, shipped same day, no update since...

Are u in US or Europe or elsewhere?

I am in the UK.
I thought I would have an update today as its Monday after the weekend. But nothing at all so far!!
I'm sure it doesn't take this long for a flight to make its way from China to here since Friday!!

Reactions: gb160
Looks like my order at B&H was sent to the warehouse this morning. I noticed they also charged my credit card at 5am today.

I am in the UK.
I thought I would have an update today as its Monday after the weekend. But nothing at all so far!!
I'm sure it doesn't take this long for a flight to make its way from China to here since Friday!!
Yeah it started off really well, got 3 updates from DHL on Friday regarding the shipping status, then nothing since.

Morning, Chief!

You’re probably already aware of this, but you won’t need any paperwork for DJI Care Refresh. Since the protection plan is tied to the serial number, it’s easily verified at the DJI site: DJI

I believe they are talking about the partial shipment notice on the order.

Since they can't actually pack the DJI Care Refresh in the box it will be marked at an incomplete order, despite the fact we know it's not "shippable".

Just the way a OMS and WMS works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman