DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Order changed to "In Stock & Sent to Warehouse" this morning. My B&H order will ship FedEX today & have it on Thursday & may get lucky for Wednesday :)
Added Update: My Extra 2 batteries still say back ordered. Yes, I ordered the Flymore & an extra 2 batteries to make 5 batteries ;)

Cheers, Jon

Last edited:
Reactions: dawgpilot
I just messaged Harvey Norman and They’ve said they have them in store from Thursday and will be sending by Dpd.
I might refund my DJI order and but from them if this is the case.
Also, it will get rid of the risk of customs charges!

you won’t get customs charge as dji pays it for you as you ordered it from dji Europe so as far as your concerned you ordered it within the EU. I’d say it will take few days for refund so personally I’d wait. Harvey Norman let me down in the past so i ordered direct last Tuesday and it’s in transit with dhl.

Reactions: CaseyEire
Fly more combo ordered at 9:33 PM EST on 4/27/20 from DJI. Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty. Need a Covid-19 distraction, even though its only the back yard.

Payment confirmed at 9:34 PM EST on 4/27, order processing at 9:42 PM EST on 4/27.

Cancelled my order with DJI on 4/29. Changed my order to B&H on 4/29 at 8:30 PM. Ordered FMC with DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh +. Item is now In Stock, Order Sent To Warehouse on 5/11. Got item today, 5/11 at 10:33 AM EST. Very happy.

Will be playing this weekend.

Last edited:
Yeah so my order from Best Buy probably wont even get shipped today and will arrive BY 5/18. Even though you can order and it can arrive the next day

Just got a update from DJI shipped today and an Oder number no tracking the email said due to covid-19 they have switched to a contactless delivery carrier!!!!!? Crazy. Update got a tracking number from FED-EX For this Thursday awesome good enough for me....

Last edited:
you won’t get customs charge as dji pays it for you as you ordered it from dji Europe so as far as your concerned you ordered it within the EU. I’d say it will take few days for refund so personally I’d wait. Harvey Norman let me down in the past so i ordered direct last Tuesday and it’s in transit with dhl.
I got the refund from DJI, went into my account in a couple mins, HN said they have them in stock and will start delivering on Thursday but with the backlog UPS could take up to 7 working days. I received a message from DJI saying they were hoping to ship mine on the 25th so I am glad!

B&H just emailed to let me know they've shipped my pre-order. No update on FedEx.com yet though.

Just got mine from Best Buy :) Charging as I type. Anyone know where the spare control sticks are stored? I can't find them.

Thanks.

--pat

*Found* them, fell under the couch.

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from Apple and have tracking info?

Nope. My order was still at “processing” with an estimated delivery of 5/13-5/20 as of an hour ago so I cancelled and ordered from Drone Nerds instead. They claim to be shipping today.

Sure, I got those. There are suppose to be a spare set. found them under the couch. :(

I ordered on the 29th.

The spare set is in the top of the bag. There's a little zipper compartment on the underside of the lid and they were in a very small plastic bag by themselves in there.
Can't remember but I think the filters and maybe props were up there as well.

EDIT: re-read and saw that you found them. That bag and the sticks are small, so everyone who has yet to order make sure when you open the stuff, you track were those little things go!

Reactions: xendau and psloan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman