DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope. My order was still at “processing” with an estimated delivery of 5/13-5/20 as of an hour ago so I cancelled and ordered from Drone Nerds instead. They claim to be shipping today.

****! Ok. I wish I can do that.i can’t the Apple gift cards and EPP discount that I got is too good to let it go. This waiting game is going to kill me LOL.

Reactions: JustAGuy
I don't understand why DJI isn't charging me sales tax here in Florida but amazon.com does?

Amazon has a physical presence in Florida, so then need to charge tax. DJI does not. Florida is one of the few states that has not gone to the "tax all internet sales" once this was allowed the the US Supreme Court. Seems like this may change soon.

Legally, you owe the tax no matter where you get it from, but with Amazon they collect it for you, and with DJI you are supposed to file and pay the tax on your own (probably can count on your fingers how many people really do this, but the law says you are supposed to).

Reactions: dronecrasher
Advexure says they shipped out first batch for first orders and my order placed 5/10 will ship before this weekend If logistics hold and delivery by Saturday
Beats Amazon’s May 26th date

Reactions: Advexure
Drat, drat and more drat!
FedEx bagged on the delivery......grrr!
I've never seen this kinda thing before..... phone call tomorrow !

This morning...............
"Your delivery is schedule for today [Sunday, 4/10/2020]... Estimated between 10:40 am - 4:10 pm." Even the scan data looked good!
  • Sunday , 5/10/2020,
    5:54 am
    LEWISBERRY, PA
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
Waited n waited, nothing......... then......... "Your delivery schedule has been updated to Tuesday, 5/12/2020 estimated between 10:40 am and 4:10 pm."
WHAT??? TUESDAY!!! WT.....???

Has anyone had something like this? On the truck, not delivered, then expect it two days later????
Grrrrr............
Same here. It was supposed to be delivered Saturday, but wasn’t because the label was “unreadable.” Then fedex customer service lied saying apple put a hold on the delivery. Called apple and denied it and said they can not even do that. It was moved to tomorrow, but is changed for delivery today. Been waiting by the window since?

Odered direct on 4-27. Just received notice it shipped today with expected delivery on Thurday morning. 5-16. Right on schedule!

Wow. Yours might get delivered on the 13th and mine got delayed and will "arrive by the 18th". Everyone who has theirs from Best Buy, I am jealous..
Yeah, the joys of retail logistics. Never is it a first in first out deal. I already see the ups tracking notification and it’s only been 8 hours.

****! Ok. I wish I can do that.i can’t the Apple gift cards and EPP discount that I got is too good to let it go. This waiting game is going to kill me LOL.

I had the 10% discount at Apple too but drone nerds is tax free and when combined with 3.5% cash back from Rakuten it was a wash price wise. Let’s see if they actually ship today though. lol

Advexure says they shipped out first batch for first orders and my order placed 5/10 will ship before this weekend If logistics hold and delivery by Saturday
Beats Amazon’s May 26th date

They are moving out regularly now! :cool:...and more batches of units coming in on a daily basis as the week goes on.

• Love
Reactions: whareable
I had the 10% discount at Apple too but drone nerds is tax free and when combined with 3.5% cash back from Rakuten it was a wash price wise. Let’s see if they actually ship today though. lol

WOW! Nicely done. Keep me posted. I used my Apple Card so I have 3% cash back.

Best Buy dropped the ball. Still no word on when mine will shipped. Watched FedEx and UPS drive by. People are receiving theirs today from them or getting tracking #'s today for tomorrow.

Reactions: Dannick
I don't understand why DJI isn't charging me sales tax here in Florida but amazon.com does?

Because DJI doesn't have any locations in the state of Florida.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronesforlife