DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think you will receive your Mavic Air 2 by May 11th?

• Yes

Votes: 32 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 86 52.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • In Days

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • In Weeks

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Ordered and processed.

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Received before the 11th

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Just Orderd!

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • Already in hand!

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the Air 2 Flymore yeserday. Flew it twice yesterday. Today I used my usual mout to put my Samsung S5e on the controller. The cable is a little wonky because I have not found a C to C USB short cable yet. But, it worked fine. I have attached a photo. Obviously the pic is take with the Air 2.

Attachments

• org_25d0890049042dbe_1589226646000.jpg
    org_25d0890049042dbe_1589226646000.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 54
I got the Air 2 Flymore yeserday. Flew it twice yesterday. Today I used my usual mout to put my Samsung S5e on the controller. The cable is a little wonky because I have not found a C to C USB short cable yet. But, it worked fine. I have attached a photo. Obviously the pic is take with the Air 2.

Check Monoprice.com, they have a lot of USB-C cables in all sizes.

Reactions: naiku
Nope. 1 fedex truck passed by my house about an hour ago. I think the driver missed my house. They always have a hard time finding my house.
I've been watching the GPS map on the ups truck with my ma2 on it. He's been 1.5 miles away in a business park delivering since 9am.... Now i think he stopped for lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant about a mile away. Stalking status lol

Check Monoprice.com, they have a lot of USB-C cables in all sizes.

Yep, I typically buy any cable I need from there, plenty of size options and very reasonably priced.

I think I need to quit checking this thread, waiting for Empire to send me tracking but suspect it will be at least another day or two, then another 2-3 days to get to me.

Yep, I typically buy any cable I need from there, plenty of size options and very reasonably priced.

I think I need to quit checking this thread, waiting for Empire to send me tracking but suspect it will be at least another day or two, then another 2-3 days to get to me.

I feel your pain. I too have worn out the refresh button on Empires website....... lol!

My mom (bless her soul) always tried to teach me patience. If only she had known that all she had to do was order me a new drone!

Hey mom....... I'm really learning how to be patient now!!

Great photo coloring.

I've been watching the GPS map on the ups truck with my ma2 on it. He's been 1.5 miles away in a business park delivering since 9am.... Now i think he stopped for lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant about a mile away. Stalking status lol

hey you always gotta get the daily dose of pho lol

Reactions: Matto1981
Just canceled my Best Buy order that should've shipped and got overnight by DroneNerds. Still cheaper than Best Buy. After being lied to 3 times, I can say I am not going with them again.

Reactions: Dannick and GtoJon
I ordered from Carolina dronz early May with no update since. Anyone receive theirs?

New guy here, from Ohio. New to drones to, just ordered a mavic air 2 fly more combo from drone nerds.

Ordered the mavic air 2 fly more pack today from amazon UK. It’s saying launch date 14th. Delivery this Friday 15th. Can’t wait now.... Hopefully will be here for the weekend

Like many others, I had ordered mine on Amazon. Last Thursday I got an update that I should expect it on June 1st, so I started looking around for other options.
I looked at the list of vendors that support the forum , and saw Florida Drone Supply.
Someone else had mentioned them too, so I called them. Very friendly, and they called their supplier to verify that they would have the MA2's on Monday.
I order from them, and since I don't live in Florida, no tax. $988 for the Fly More Combo.
Also, I emailed them a FedEx overnight label.
Just got an update from FedEx that the item has been picked up and should arrive tomorrow.

MA2 FedEx.png

Reactions: xendau

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15