DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zero information...

Can you give us a little more than zero? What are you hoping to do? Find it? Fix it?

Uploading a flight log to phantomhelp flight log viewer and pasting a link in the thread would be a good start.

Can you give us a little more than zero?

I have zero information. I cannot give you more than I have.

What are you hoping to do?

Weed out the gullible members of this forum.

Find it? Fix it?

No.

Uploading a flight log to phantomhelp flight log viewer and pasting a link in the thread would be a good start.

I have no log, my friend. I have zero. Hence the declaration "Here's zero information."

But I appreciate your help. You have a great evening.

People who might have a genuine intent to help are probably not fairly identified as gullible. Perhaps you were simply trying to demonstrate you are a time waster?

Every evening is good.

It's my way of saying that I'm a bit sick and tired of people asking for help and giving literally zero information. My post was a parody of hundreds of posts I've seen in the entire "Pilots" franchise. I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm.

And I agree. Every night IS a good night.

Reactions: charliesRig
It's my way of saying that I'm a bit sick and tired of people asking for help and giving literally zero information. My post was a parody of hundreds of posts I've seen in the entire "Pilots" franchise. I'm sorry you missed my sarcasm.

And I agree. Every night IS a good night.
Well then your intent was to take the piss out of the poorly articulated question posters. That’s a different thing.

Fair enough.....

Reactions: Donnie Frank
This is what the mods should do with this thread!
8B302A6E-EE5F-4470-BE7A-4D0E3A83D5F4.jpeg

Yep, sarcasm and parody doesn't always come across as being that when in text form, especially when the post in question is so similar to the genuine ones :)
I didn't get it initially, but laughed when I eventually did !

Your snark could use some work and fortunately I charge by the hour. I think about 50% don't know how to get the info needed so that people can help and 50%, after thinking about it decide not to provide the info, they have a right to remain silent so as not to incriminate themselves..

Hello;

I have a problem. I crashed my drone. Here's zero information. Can you help? What can I do?

D

Thanks for being Frank Donnie.
........................................................ Welcome to the secret society of I've crashedmydroneclub
FIRST. RULE of CMDC
...........................................................You Don't Talk About Crashing Your Drone.!
But you didn't hear that from me awink,wink....
Nothing to see hear move along

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Your snark could use some work and fortunately I charge by the hour. I think about 50% don't know how to get the info needed so that people can help and 50%, after thinking about it decide not to provide the info, they have a right to remain silent so as not to incriminate themselves..

Okay...good points. Allow me to counterpoint:

* Google is your friend. Literally dozens (if not hundreds) of "log tutorial" pages exist, including easy-to-digest YouTube tutorials. ASKING someone "how to do something" BEFORE researching it yourself is just f***ing lazy. The world is at your fingertips. Literally.

* Almost always missing is the other information *other* than the .log data.

Subsequent questioning will net vital information like, "My bird was acting funny from take off." Or, "The battery got down to 5% and I started heading home." Or, "It was windy as hell." Or, "I kept getting this annoying warning (which I didn't read and/or don't remember), so I just kept tapping the 'X' and flying." OR any other pertinent information that gets flushed out in subsequent questioning. One does NOT have to be a .log file guru to give users basic information like environment variables or erroneous drone behavior prior to crash. THESE are the people I make fun of. Hence the declaration that I "Have zero information."

Dry humor? Yes. Funny? Hilarious from where I sit....<;^)

D

Last edited:
Since this is a snark/pet peeve thread... how much time does it take to add to a post the location of a cool picture? THAT is lazy.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d