DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A little clarification on DJI order to ship times?

I ordered thru DJI on the Jan 20th and delivered Jan 26th. My money appeared back in my account 2 or 3 days before day of delivery and the day after delivery they took the money back out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using MavicPilots mobile app

I have no idea how DJI decides who to ship to. They appear to ignore the basic business principal of first come first served. I have seen countless people receive their order before others who ordered days (or even weeks) earlier even have receive their shipping notification. I ordered mine direct from DJI on the 15th and it has said pending next to shipping for 5 days with the word Fed-Ex below that but no tracking number. I live in California so if they were to ship from here it would take next to no time to get it. I see people who ordered a full 5-7 days after I did get their orders, and some who ordered a full 5-7 days before me still waiting. I'm starting to pray another company actually creates a product that will compete with DJI because they desperately need to have the competition so that they figure how to treat customers. I would probably cancel my order and order from Best Buy except the Refund button has been gone for 5 days because it is shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gigdrone
I have no idea how DJI decides who to ship to. They appear to ignore the basic business principal of first come first served. I have seen countless people receive their order before others who ordered days (or even weeks) earlier even have receive their shipping notification. I ordered mine direct from DJI on the 15th and it has said pending next to shipping for 5 days with the word Fed-Ex below that but no tracking number. I live in California so if they were to ship from here it would take next to no time to get it. I see people who ordered a full 5-7 days after I did get their orders, and some who ordered a full 5-7 days before me still waiting. I'm starting to pray another company actually creates a product that will compete with DJI because they desperately need to have the competition so that they figure how to treat customers. I would probably cancel my order and order from Best Buy except the Refund button has been gone for 5 days because it is shipping.

I think the same!
The worst customer service ever!
I bought 2 mavic pro flight more combo in the same order.
They sent me a tracking number 1 week ago, but the tracking number doesn't exist !

Reactions: Benclement
BUT I ordered the kit though the American dji site, got it shipped to my parents who are currently in California. And I'll get them to ship it to New Zealand. It was way cheaper to buy it using American currency over the Australian dollar. Like 700$ cheaper...

Sent from my ONE A2005 using MavicPilots mobile app

BUT I ordered the kit though the American dji site, got it shipped to my parents who are currently in California. And I'll get them to ship it to New Zealand. It was way cheaper to buy it using American currency over the Australian dollar. Like 700$ cheaper...

Sent from my ONE A2005 using MavicPilots mobile app
I order through American site too. Shipped to American address too. But having all these issues above

I received that same email. I ordered January 21st. When did you?

I ordered 1/20 and live in the U.S. I went to a Sport Aviation Expo today and Dronenerds had a booth with 2 for sale. I bought one there and sold my DJI direct order to my best friend! [emoji41]
9d74fbfcb3f17b5e1fee36accc20a44f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered my Mavic Pro Fly More combo on-line from Newegg on January 21 (Saturday). Newegg processed the payment on Wednesday January 25 (3 business days) and sent me a DHL tracking number. My Mavic was shipped Thursday January 26 from Shenzhen China, through HongKong, Cincinnati, Chicago, Milwaukee. I received it on Friday January 27 at noon. So the shipment from China to my house took only a day and a half. Amazing!

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
I am in Sydney Australia. I ordered my Mavic on the 19th Jan. It shipped on the 21st Jan with DHL. very impressive. DHL said it would be delivered on the 25th Jan but they failed to ship. When it did get to Sydney on the 26th it was held in customs. DHL told me that Australian Customs has flagged DJI for special interest for at least 3 months because the claimed cargo value DJI stated did not match the actual value of the shipment on many deliveries. They say DJI has understated the value maybe to avoid tax.
I then had to email through proof of payment, the order, a copy of my amex bill which delayed the shipment a further 5 days. So disappointed after being told it would arrive before the weekend. DHL have emailed me to say it will be delivered today. 30 Jan. Even with the stuff up by DHL and the customs delay that caused a 5 day delay ,11 Days is not bad. Hopefully I will be flying later today, can't wait.

I'm pretty sure they say what they think the customer wants to hear, so they don't have to listen to someone really complain. I'm not even sure they actually look up the order in the computer system.

Yeah! Checked my credit card this AM, and there is a charge from DJI!! No change on status and no email, but I'll take that as a good sign!

Maybe this will provide some hope to folks who haven't had their orders fulfilled yet. Seems like supply is catching up with demand a little. I ordered a fly more bundle from DJI Official Store on Amazon on January 24th. I got a shipping notification from FedEx on January 27th. And the package was delivered by FedEx ground this morning, January 31st. It shipped from Carson, California and I'm based in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Hopefully, everyone who's ordered will soon have theirs arrive. I'm off to run firmware updates, register and get set up for a first flight.

Maybe this will provide some hope to folks who haven't had their orders fulfilled yet. Seems like supply is catching up with demand a little. I ordered a fly more bundle from DJI Official Store on Amazon on January 24th. I got a shipping notification from FedEx on January 27th. And the package was delivered by FedEx ground this morning, January 31st. It shipped from Carson, California and I'm based in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Hopefully, everyone who's ordered will soon have theirs arrive. I'm off to run firmware updates, register and get set up for a first flight.

DJI you are a cruel mistress...But hey, most of us knew that already. Still waiting to find out when my order will ship from 1/20. :cool:

Finally my mavic has arrived !!
Actually DJI sent me a wrong and invalid tracking number!!
So neither me nor DJI were able to find the items
It was sent to a courier; so without the tracking number, it was impossible to find it!!!

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Hello,

Since my hobby store was still waiting on 6 mavics since launch,on 21/01 i decided to order.dji chat said it would ship arround 01/02,but already got a mail on 25/01....it came in today,even though my account still states "pending"...Let's charge it :)

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking

I ordered from DJI store on the 15th and still don't have a tracking number. It has been listed as pending for a week, and my card was charged 8 days ago. I am getting real tired of waiting when others who ordered well after me have theirs in hand. The system they use is frustrating to say the least. I'm not sure I would order direct from them ever again.

Sorry to those who are waiting, but mine arrived with me in the UK today.

Mavic Combo
Ordered on 22/1/2017 from DJI store direct.

Bank Charged on 27/01

Mavic in my hand 31/01.

8 days start to finish.

Now off to check firmware and play, but no flying as too dark now! Hopefully this weekend [emoji4]

Dynamic G-JFDI

Reactions: rustydiver
(usa) ordered the fly more combo through dji on 1/19 and received fedex tracking number on 1/30 and is scheduled to arrive 2/2.

Sorry to those who are waiting, but mine arrived with me in the UK today.

Mavic Combo
Ordered on 22/1/2017 from DJI store direct.

Bank Charged on 27/01

Mavic in my hand 31/01.

8 days start to finish.

Now off to check firmware and play, but no flying as too dark now! Hopefully this weekend [emoji4]

Dynamic G-JFDI

Thanks for your first post, rubbing it in :);). You must be lucky.
Im going to contact them tomorrow if its not dispatchedThumbswayup.

Have fun.

Reactions: PilotSteve
I ordered from DJI store on the 15th and still don't have a tracking number. It has been listed as pending for a week, and my card was charged 8 days ago. I am getting real tired of waiting when others who ordered well after me have theirs in hand. The system they use is frustrating to say the least. I'm not sure I would order direct from them ever again.

You are being generous in assuming they have a system at all that DJI I don't think they have one. I think everyone's probably running around there with their hair on fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

You are being generous in assuming they have a system at all that DJI I don't think they have one. I think everyone's probably running around there with their hair on fire.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using MavicPilots mobile app

After days and days of no status change with my order I contacted DJI chat support for the 2nd time. "Allan" asked for my order number and said i needed to be patient that orders took 5-7 days before they shipped and then 3-5 days to arrive. I explained to "Allan" that i ordered on the 15th and if it took the full 7 days to get ready to ship and then the full 5 days to reach me when shipping, that I would have had it 4 days ago. He then looked up the order again and said the system shows it will ship on or before February 9th and then take 3-5 days to reach me. I chatted with them about 1.5 weeks ago and was told it would ship on or before the 25th of January, which it obviously did not. DJI is lying to their customers in order to get them to place orders. The customer support reps claim ignorance when questioned any further and never have any record of prior chats, or order lookups. I am very annoyed with them. It is more frustrating when I see others talk about ordering receiving their Mavic's in record time. Its nice knowing they are actually shipping them but so very frustrating to see people who ordered a full 1-2 weeks after you get their product with no issues while I can't even get a strait answer.

Reactions: DustyVisor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15