DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Anyone use the MavMount for iPad?

I ordered the Mavmount also, I love it, its worth every penny!
I feel bad because I got mad about how long it took to receive it, but after further research it was not Mavmount fault, it's the shipping company plus customs. Aerial West I'm sorry for being rude with you. I am extremely happy with my product and it's worth the wait!

Reactions: limbows
Just got the new carriage that allows you to use an iPad4 with an OtterBox or a thicker cover .....excellent product

Reactions: Aerial West
I will probably order one of these for my ipad mini. hopefully it works well! :D

I have a mini iPad Air 2 as well, and it fits perfectly into the rc controller. I purchased the MavMount also, however to me its a little more cumbersome to use compared to sliding the iPad into the controller. With that said, the MavMount is a very nice product.[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I have a mini iPad Air 2 as well, and it fits perfectly into the rc controller. I purchased the MavMount also, however to me its a little more cumbersome to use compared to sliding the iPad into the controller. With that said, the MavMount is a very nice product.[emoji3]

I would be willing to take the MavMount off your hands if you are not making use of it. Looking to buy a new one but the shipping cost to Canada was steep.

I would be willing to take the MavMount off your hands if you are not making use of it. Looking to buy a new one but the shipping cost to Canada was steep.

It's made to fit the mini iPad, not the full size iPad. And the piece that slides into the controller is red. I live in Northern California, have no idea what the shipping cost would be?

It's made to fit the mini iPad, not the full size iPad. And the piece that slides into the controller is red. I live in Northern California, have no idea what the shipping cost would be?

So you have the small clamp that is 4.4" to 5.6", or the medium size 6.3" to 7.4"?
Thanks.

Go back and look at post 180. The Joby Tablet Mount will handle both of them and it's a great addition to the Mavmount.

Thanks for the tip. Looks like the joby mount is another $30... :( i think I'd rather just buy an extra clamp so i can use both.

I got a mavmount for my iPad mini a few weeks ago. Love it.

I have a big iPad Pro too, but didn't think I would use it, so I didn't order the XL mount at the same time. That was until I was trying to get focus on something when I was flying above my house! Bought the exact same clamp from Amazon (no biggie, I would have ordered it from mavmount but prime shipping is prime shipping). Plus it was only $8.99.

Had the same rotational issues when using the mid section mounting option. Thought why not and used a liberal amount of superglue around where the ratcheting mechanism is. Left it out overnight and although it isn't pretty, it does stop the mechanism from rotating.

Just food for thought for those who might want to use both. See attached pictures!

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Reactions: eleazar
I got a mavmount for my iPad mini a few weeks ago. Love it.

I have a big iPad Pro too, but didn't think I would use it, so I didn't order the XL mount at the same time. That was until I was trying to get focus on something when I was flying above my house! Bought the exact same clamp from Amazon (no biggie, I would have ordered it from mavmount but prime shipping is prime shipping). Plus it was only $8.99.

Had the same rotational issues when using the mid section mounting option. Thought why not and used a liberal amount of superglue around where the ratcheting mechanism is. Left it out overnight and although it isn't pretty, it does stop the mechanism from rotating.

Just food for thought for those who might want to use both. See attached pictures!

Can you link to that clamp? I'm in the exact same boat

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Mine is awesome. You'll love yours.
Unfortunately I am still waiting. The pakkage has departed from the airport on February 17 in my country but since then nothing. It is an 30 minute drive from the airport. Maybe something went wrong at customs. I will contact USPS and try to figure out what is the problem. When I said earlier that the waiting began i did not mean this long... :)

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Reactions: eleazar
Just ordered mine in blue. Can't wait to get it! Especially because right now I'm forced to use my Pixel XL, which seems to have some app crashing issues with the Go app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972