DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Bag - very disappointed

Happy with mine too. iPad mini and other loot fit in the top with room to spare:

R7SIY8vl.jpg

Quite happy with mine too - the dji bag is ok if I'm going out just for the day, but I will be off across Europe shortly and will take the smatree bag.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
got the combo deal and the bag is just way too tight. Just spent quite a while trying to get the mavic back out after putting it in last night.

Have ordered a smatree bag as I bought one for the dji osmo last year and found it to be pretty good...
i put my mavic in a small material bag and then i put the mavic in the combo bag ,a lot easier

I too had the same problem. Sold the bag. As I also have a dslr, and like to bring my cameras on hikes, I purchased one of f-stops bags, called the anja. It's technically a well built hiking pack with a icu (internal camera unit) added in. Absolutely love the quality and thought thats put into the bag system.

I too had the same problem. Sold the bag. As I also have a dslr, and like to bring my cameras on hikes, I purchased one of f-stops bags, called the anja. It's technically a well built hiking pack with a icu (internal camera unit) added in. Absolutely love the quality and thought thats put into the bag system.
4e9c079599f64f100ee9802195917eed.jpg
ac4ffe42ab387607b805fd9188016902.jpg

Reactions: Skymax and Kemper
I'm really happy with mine. It's small enough. Most people would never guess I was carrying a drone, and I keep the DJI label facing inward.

I've heard people complain there's nowhere to put the car charger. I'd say the car was the best place to leave that. Why would you need to carry it with the drone?

It's a well thought out bag, and I've never been the least tempted by any other bags or cases.

Reactions: Skymax
I really like the fly more carrying bag. Once I got the DJI Aircraft Sleeve Mavic - Aircraft Sleeve | DJI Store for only $7, it works pretty smoothly and nice. Highly recommended.

The sleeve makes your mavic in and out of the bag a lot easier, the legs dont hang on the bag when exiting it, wich i think is the biggest issue with this bag.

I bought mine in Verydrone and all the accessories are pretty good, they helped me to choose the best bag and rest of stuff too. I went directly to the store in Pompano Beach but they have a great website too

Everything fits hub cuargers and car charger i even have the mavic in a sleeve which protecs the props makes it easier to get in or out and if u need a quick exitfrom car the sleeve can hang on my wrist. Mine has been all over Thailand with zero damage to anything.

But for some who need to carry extra cameras tablets etc then yes you need a new bag. For me DJI bag is a breeze and goes with me most places.

My biatch is that I was forced to pay for this bag that I did not want because it came with the RE combo.
But if you all think it's so good then I should have no trouble selling it on Ebay.
Here in the seaside tropics we use airtight hard shell cases for expensive electronics.
Heck even you're clothes go mouldy here in the wet season a drone would corrode out in a year.

Even if there was room to comfortably fit the Mavic, 3 batteries and chargers, I have other things I need to take such as the Marco Polo, iPad, battery recharge pack, filter pack, small metal box for cables, flashlight and other stuff.

Who would put there most expensive toys and gear in a soft bag?
Because drone flyers put their stuff on the ground as there are no tables in the field I have seen spectators step backwards on to ppl's drones!
I have even seen a dog pee on a backpack.
Surely you're bird is worth the measly $45.00 this watertight, Impact case cost.

Attachments

• 28061781_149030285770547_6337617316392892606_o.jpg
    28061781_149030285770547_6337617316392892606_o.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 30
Reactions: radman
much better.
My DJI forced-purchase of a Combo bag that is soft and piles all yo expensive toys on top of each other to rattle around really pee's me off, Every Third Party bag i have seen is superior to the DJI RE GOGGLES Combo bag, FGS dont buy anything with the stupid Combo Bag, it's the worst

Nice! I just ordered an expensive hard case. This would have been a cheaper option

I like my polar pro trekker backpack,you can put your mp 9.7 iPad 4batteries iPad holder two chargers and the kitchen sink if you wanted to.ps it also has a tsa locking device on it ,got it At B.B. check it out you can even carry your landing pad and something to eat and drink!

Nice! I just ordered an expensive hard case. This would have been a cheaper option
No, you did the right thing, the DJI bag is completely soft and offers no impact or water protection.
The most common accident is when you put it on the ground and a kid steps backwards on to your expensive electronics.
Or a dog takes a pee on your smelly backpack.
You can always own both.

I sold my bag... was worried that I would jam it in wrong and break or bend something.

Yes I'm talking about the COMBO Bag that comes with the Goggles whether you like it or not.
Did you sell it on Ebay if so how much did you price it at?

I was well chuffed with the bag. Agree with some when it’s all about how it’s packed. I’ve got in my bag:

MPP
Controller With stick protector on
4 way charging unit
Car charger unit
Power bank USB Converter
2 x Power banks
3 x batteries (one inside MPP)
6 x Polar pro filters
Lens cloth
Usb cable
6 x spare props

Isn’t this the beauty of the mavic, it can be carried around in such a small bag and just whacked out.

I love my combo bag. Everything I need to fly with three batteries fits in it. The battery charger is in the car. It is small enough to not draw attention and it stows easily out of site under the car seat.
FMCBag.JPG

FMCBagOpen.JPG

FMCBag.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure