DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Called Drones Direct again today to chase delivery - now been told (lied to) that they don't have stock so I won't be receiving my drone for the foreseeable future. Offered me a free drone set up to compensate - laughable.
I urge anyone ever considering buying any drone in the future to avoid these lying scumbags - their answer to customer service is just to lie their way through it.

Anyone know of any uk retailers who have flymore combo in stock?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Called Drones Direct again today to chase delivery - now been told (lied to) that they don't have stock so I won't be receiving my drone for the foreseeable future. Offered me a free drone set up to compensate - laughable.
I urge anyone ever considering buying any drone in the future to avoid these lying scumbags - their answer to customer service is just to lie their way through it.

Anyone know of any uk retailers who have flymore combo in stock?

DJI Mavic Pro 4K Quadcopter Drone Fly More Combo | Maplin

Maplins seem to be getting a few in. Got mine today from the Brighton store. they had 2 combo's and 1 single left.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Cancelled my order with RC Geeks last week and ordered direct from DJI on Thursday, fly more was delivered today :)

Well I cancelled with Drones-not-Direct today at 15-30, money refunded straight away (well they had to get something right) and ordered with Maplin straight away... got an email and text through to say it will be delivered tomorrow before midday! Delivery in less than 24 hours... excellent!!!

Reactions: Soundtekk
Oh, also for anyone else thinking about cancelling with another supplier....Maplin confirmed today that they have over 100 fly more combo's currently in stock (Thurs 2nd March).

Be very careful with Maplins. I had a flymore from them and within 6-7 days its developed a fault with the gimbal disconnecting and loosing the video feed.(if you turn either the mavic or controller off and on again the fault disappears for a while) The drone still flys perfectly though. Ive taken it back in for a replacement/ refund and they want to repair it instead which I've absolutely not agreed too as its with the 14 day window let alone the 30 day window. That being said they told me nothing can happen till its sent away and inspected and that can take 14 working days. The drone has 9 flights and the guy in the shop could see its in perfect condition (so not crashed) Now I'm £1400 out of pocket and no drone for potentially another 3 weeks. I would just go and buy another and hope they refund goes smoothly but since reading on the web Maplins customer support has a lot to be desired so I don't wanna take the risk incase they mess me about and I end up stuck with 2 Mavics.

Be very careful with Maplins. I had a flymore from them and within 6-7 days its developed a fault with the gimbal disconnecting and loosing the video feed.(if you turn either the mavic or controller off and on again the fault disappears for a while) The drone still flys perfectly though. Ive taken it back in for a replacement/ refund and they want to repair it instead which I've absolutely not agreed too as its with the 14 day window let alone the 30 day window. That being said they told me nothing can happen till its sent away and inspected and that can take 14 working days. The drone has 9 flights and the guy in the shop could see its in perfect condition (so not crashed) Now I'm £1400 out of pocket and no drone for potentially another 3 weeks. I would just go and buy another and hope they refund goes smoothly but since reading on the web Maplins customer support has a lot to be desired so I don't wanna take the risk incase they mess me about and I end up stuck with 2 Mavics.

You could open a case diretly with DJI.
I received my mavic with a faulty remote control and they send me another one. It took 2 weeks all the process.

You could open a case diretly with DJI.
I received my mavic with a faulty remote control and they send me another one. It took 2 weeks all the process.

Thats a shame its too late for that as Maplins have it back now. I was hoping as it was so new they would have just exchanged it

Had a similar issue with Maplins, wont refund or change the controller as it has been "used", less that a week old. Slight flaw with their stance is... how do you know you have an issue without using it ?

It is only an minor issue anyway,, so will just live with it.

Who's received theirs in the UK?

Where did you purchase it from? And which package did you go for?

I'm still waiting, I ordered mine on Jessops, they emailed last Thursday saying deliveries are expected at the beginning of November.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I ordered mine from CVP.com ordered on A Tuesday 2 weeks ago and received it the day after.
Normal RRP and excellent customer service.
I think there London based.

Digital Rev down to £999

Just ordered as 3% Quidco too so about £130 cheaper than most

I read somewhere here about the guys I ordered from. My bf wanted one of these for his birthday...I placed the order at www.robinuav.co.uk last week and they kept me informed all the time in regards to the status of my order.
It would appear that the guys there are receiving 3-4 pcs every week or a few days cause today my man was very happy: his Mavic got delivered. :D

Reactions: tgden
I'll let you know tomorrow

Warranty perhaps if you wanted help from them as it'll probably just have to go straight to DJI

Been very fast though it's already in Scotland and I ordered it on Saturday

Reactions: malcolmhire
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky