DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

A few batteries are available from amazon immediate delivery - ordered one just now
Yes, but they're selling them at £125. I'm not going to line some greedy bar-Stewarts pockets with an extra £40. DJI should immediately remove all their 'stock' (not Carmarthen Cameras - some outfit in France. CC now show 'out of stock')

Yes, but they're selling them at £125. I'm not going to line some greedy bar-Stewarts pockets with an extra £40. DJI should immediately remove all their 'stock' (not Carmarthen Cameras - some outfit in France. CC now show 'out of stock')

No, Carmarthen Cameras had a few that they were selling at rrp, they've probably all sold now, gotta be quick.. I managed to get an order in.

I'm sure everyone else who ordered from HeliGuy will just have had an email update.

"We've now started to receive Mavic shipments from DJI and have begun shipping units to our customers. All pre-orders will be shipped out in chronological order according to when they were placed.
We are receiving another shipment tomorrow...."

I gave HeliGuy a call just now and their first batch which arrived last week was a batch of 3 Mavics. Yup - 3! Not 30, not 300 - but a measly 3!

They currently have 400 pre-orders ( there's been a few cancellations so the list is getting shorter! )

Obviously they are hoping that the next batches to arrive will be more than 3!

At 3 a week it'll be over 2 and a half years to clear the backlog!

And that's assuming its 3 a week every week to clear 400 pre-orders. If some weeks they get none we'd be talking 3 or 4 years.

Anyway all we can hope is DJI start shipping bigger batches than 3......

That is bonkers 3!! Really Dji really have dropped the ball

Or have they?

After all they killed the karma launch stone dead

Gazumped GoPro for sure

Pretty much imo means they brought the mavic launch massively forward a couple or three months not the few days we originally thought

GoPro would have cleaned up quite a few Dji customers

That is bonkers 3!! Really Dji really have dropped the ball

Or have they?

After all they killed the karma launch stone dead

Gazumped GoPro for sure

Pretty much imo means they brought the mavic launch massively forward a couple or three months not the few days we originally thought

GoPro would have cleaned up quite a few Dji customers

HeliGuy got 15 last week. I'm not sure what this weeks will be but I suspect not big numbers.

I totally agree - DJI must have brought the launch forward massively to stop GoPro. GoPro don't need DJI to stop them - they managed to screw themselves up all on their own!

A big pity as a competition would have been good.

Newegg.com order now and it'll be waiting by xmas

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just put in an order with Newegg now. Sending it to my in-laws address in the US. So fingers crossed. Had to order the Fly Less though as the Fly More is out of stock again.

Fingers crossed they get it there before Xmas or I'll have to cancel it sharpish before I leave the US and wait for my Very.co.uk order.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm getting slightly bored with your posts. The Mavics are getting through in greater numbers - I ordered 30/09 and received it over a week ago. Others who've ordered from Jessops (like myself) are getting deliveries daily - those from the 4th October are getting them. Your assumptions are wrong and the fact that you cancelled (and probably regret doing so) does not excuse this constant barrage of negativity.

I'm happy you will soon get your P4P but cannot understand why you are still harping on about the Mavic, since you are no longer in the frame. If the P4P is delayed, will you cancel that too? Or just start moaning about DJI again? Give it a rest mate...

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

oh deary deary me.. but bored or not when i am proved right as i soon will be.. my negatively will be seen as the simple truth.. :)

soon all the happy bunny la la land talk will start to turn negative.. even the la la land inhabitants can only be fooled for so long.. :)

trog

oh deary deary me.. but bored or not when i am proved right as i soon will be.. my negatively will be seen as the simple truth.. :)

soon all the happy bunny la la land talk will start to turn negative.. even the la la land inhabitants can only be fooled for so long.. :)

trog

You're off your rocker!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm in Antigua at the moment, Mavic less. Shame, could have taken some wonderful footage. Ordered in Sept too!

Attachments

• 20161204_134205_1480876960742.jpg
    20161204_134205_1480876960742.jpg
    560.6 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Wacker2611
You're off your rocker!

ether i am or you are.. but by the time Christmas arrives we should know a little better.. the last statement from DJI was we hope to clear orders up to Nov 3rd by Christmas.. UK wise we are up to October 3rd.. that leaves around 13 working days for them to clear a whole months worth of orders..

and even if they do that will still leave 6 weeks worth of multiple orders sat in the pipe line.. he he..

i recon its time for DJI to come up with another "statement"..

trog

ps.. my irritation and annoyance with the mavic situation has turned to one of fascination.. i really am curious to see how such an unbelievable mess up will turn out in the end.. just how viciousness will the bunnies get when the penny finally drops.. my imagination runs wild.. he he

Last edited:
You're off your rocker!

Has no one figured it out yet?

Trog100 is a troll - a very hungry troll who survives off your replies.

So hungry is this troll Bob Geldof is organising another Live Aid in the hope of getting enough food for this very hungry troll.

If people are desperate to feed this troll why not start a new "Trog100" emergency feeding thread?

But if you want him to wither and die just stop replying to him and filling up this thread.

Here's how Trog100 will reply to my comments:

"Maybe you the troll? He he

I hate to be bearer of bad news but you need to understand the Mavic will never be dispatched to you. He he.

And one or two are dispatched they will crash and burn down your house killing your whole family. He he

Maybe I sound negative but I just say it as I see it. he he"

Reactions: Pablo

trog
why do you care? You've cancelled your order. Your decision.

It's time to stop trolling the mavic forums - the rest of us are either more patient than you or just happy to wait for what we know is an excellent product. You're only attempting to make yourself feel better about your cancellation, but you're not really contributing anything to the discussion now.

He's basically trying to ruin our Christmas. Which brings me to another avatar idea...

Dr-Seuss-How-The-Grinch-Stole-Christmas-Gallery-1.jpg

Reactions: DirkGently
Hi, don't mean to chip into the convention...

I just ordered the combo from Heliguy yesterday. Does anyone here think there's a chance of getting it before the end of January?

Cheers

Hi, don't mean to chip into the convention...

I just ordered the combo from Heliguy yesterday. Does anyone here think there's a chance of getting it before the end of January?

Cheers

I ordered from HeliGuy on 7th October and I'm not 100% sure I'll get mine before end of January.

You could try phoning them and see what deliveries they are expecting this week. 2 weeks ago it was 3. Last week it was 15.

If they are expecting 100 this week then there's hope for your end of January deadline.

If you do phone please let us know!

the definition of a troll here seems to be anybody that dosnt say what you want them to..

not that uncommon on internet forums..

but i have put across my own hoenst oppinion as i am perfectly entitled to do.. if people want to think i am trolling that is entirely up to them.. :)

i will keep abreast of the delivery situation but not say a lot.. some time in the future i may do a good "i told you so" impersonation..

until then.. enjoy.. :)

trog

Just phoned them (Heliguy)...
Basically its fingers crossed... Its in DJI's court...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78