DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

Just got notification of "early" delivery - tomorrow! I only ordered yesterday :) (from DR)

I'm still looking for a retailer with batteries in stock.

Anybody?

Maplin says 3 days, Apple says 6-8 weeks. Heliyguy promised some time this week.

Hi, I know about the rules in SA mate, but I can count on one hand who actually follow the rules in SA. I have permission from the military ATC near Witsand to fly during February though... Being a CAA registered pilot, I have to try to follow some rules!

Where in SA are you going?
Makes sense having re-read your screenname. Off to Cape Town today!

Reactions: magsta
Makes sense having re-read your screenname. Off to Cape Town today!

I'm flying out on Monday!
Just bear in mind that there is a small stretch where you can fly on Boubergstrand outside of the local ATC area if you are planning to film there.

Enjoy the weather mate!

Quick update.

Ordered Sunday evening. Due for delivery Tomorrow.....Tuesday!!!

Tracking shows it has left HK. This was processed super quick.

So my delivery was due today however there was a 24hr delay in HK due to 'severe weather' allegedly.

Currently in Dubai with no expected delivery day. Not overly concerned as I won't get a chance to fly it until the weekend so as long as it's here by then i'll be happy :)

I'm getting 'shipped' on desktop and pending on mobile.

Annnnnoying

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I had this, the mobile version seemed more accurate. Either way you'll get tracking info before DJI tell you it's shipped. But you will also get an email from them to say its shipped.
I'd ignore their website for now, if you have an expected ship by date just check your emails instead.

I ordered the flymore combo on the 16/1/ and yesterday they told me it wont ship till the 30th, they took payment from paypal the day I ordered.

Reactions: pageymavic
I don't think mine will be dispatched now until after their holidays:(, just in time for my half term holidays away on the boat. :)

Ordered fly-more from DJI on the 10th, as far as I can tell they haven't taken any payment yet (paid by credit card).

This morning it changed from pending to shipped, with DPD as the delivery agent. This afternoon I got the notification from DPD that they are delivering tomorrow (but apparently don't yet have the package).

Oh, and the app still says "Shipping Status: Pending".

No tracking information on the DJI site. All so random.

Ordered fly-more from DJI on the 10th, as far as I can tell they haven't taken any payment yet (paid by credit card).

This morning it changed from pending to shipped, with DPD as the delivery agent. This afternoon I got the notification from DPD that they are delivering tomorrow (but apparently don't yet have the package).

Oh, and the app still says "Shipping Status: Pending".

No tracking information on the DJI site. All so random.

Oh the joys i have ahead.... I ordered the day after you... this morning the app says payment confirmed.... spoke to DJI and they said it will be shipped tomorrow?? Wonder if I get a DHL notification saying the same as you

So the same happened to me, and DPD missed the collection basically so it got delayed and shipped the next day.
I took delivery of mine this morning and it's sat here now. Havent even powered it on as I'm charging it all up ready :D Excited is an understatement for sure.

So the same happened to me, and DPD missed the collection basically so it got delayed and shipped the next day.
I took delivery of mine this morning and it's sat here now. Havent even powered it on as I'm charging it all up ready :D Excited is an understatement for sure.
Soooo jealous . Have fun pal [emoji2]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: kaotix
I ordered the flymore combo on the 16/1/ and yesterday they told me it wont ship till the 30th, they took payment from paypal the day I ordered.
I ordered the combo on 16th too pal . Chatted online to them last night and also told me shipping is estimated on the 30th . Fingers crossed

I ordered the combo on 16th too pal . Chatted online to them last night and also told me shipping is estimated on the 30th . Fingers crossed

I ordered on 19th and they said shipping on 4th Feb but I think, reading between the lines, that was an estimated shipping date based on 10 business days. Can but hope that on the basis that 2 days later it says 5-7 business days it might be a bit inside that.

I ordered on 19th and they said shipping on 4th Feb but I think, reading between the lines, that was an estimated shipping date based on 10 business days. Can but hope that on the basis that 2 days later it says 5-7 business days it might be a bit inside that.

ordered mine on 14th and told today to be shipped on the 30th, same amount of working days I guess!

In your case I'd forget when they took payment and concentrate on the date your ordered and their promise...

If you ordered on the 12th then they need to ship by the 26th... so you will likely get it on the weekend or Monday.

I fear I made a big mistake... I added a controller shade from the optional extras (no timescale shown) when ordering... Checked the site today and see it says 15-20 working days for it!! As their policy is to wait for everything to be in stock before posting out I may be delayed!! The FAQ's say if you need to delete an item from an order the best thing to do is cancel the whole order and re-order! Obviously not going to do that now! I sent them a message asking to have the shade removed from the order and to put the money into DJI credit so I can re-order at a later stage.... Here's hoping they can do that.... Id hate to wait a whole extra two weeks for the sake of a ****** £20 part!! :mad:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown