DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Newegg Mavic Pro in stock

Yessss!!!!

Ordered the Fly More on 11/30, got shipped notification from Newegg, but the tracking link takes me back to Newegg, not FedEx???????
Also charge approval from Visa.

Yessss!!!!

Ordered the Fly More on 11/30, got shipped notification from Newegg, but the tracking link takes me back to Newegg, not FedEx???????
Also charge approval from Visa.

Click the tracking number once your are on the newegg page, it will open fedex.

Also, WOW 11/30 shipping. Newegg is on TOP of it.

About how long does it take for your tracking number to start working after getting the email?

Shipped Monday, arrived at time of this post! Monday from China to Wednesday is nasty fast!!!
cda5818a7b8c9994b4f2769b81c4d00d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

About how long does it take for your tracking number to start working after getting the email?

It could take quite a while, as in a day. They are far off us as far as time difference, 13 hours ahead of EST. It's an advantage as far as estimated delivery vs actual delivery. Mine came a day early from estimated.

It could take quite a while, as in a day. They are far off us as far as time difference, 13 hours ahead of EST. It's an advantage as far as estimated delivery vs actual delivery. Mine came a day early from estimated.
So having it by Saturday will probably happen?

I think DJI is making a "promise" that they will at least make the stated ship date if you place an order against the stock they've allocated to the Newegg DJI Storefront. Since it is a direct channel from their factory there is no "middle man".

My ship by date was 12/15 when I ordered on 11/21. My Fedex says 12/5 shipment and 12/8 delivery. So they are 1 week ahead of the "promise". From the posting around here it appears that DJI is giving some priority to this storefront. It also seems they are loading inventory counts on the Newegg ordering page that they are assured of making (before or up-to "promise" dates) - all things can change.

But so far, they are exceeding expectations in this (Newegg storefront) distribution channel.

Came a day earlier than shipped and definitely beat the 15th!
4c1f288c4fe68798a2645b96feb6d623.jpg

Reactions: PilotMan7700
Mine is on the truck out for delivery a day early from original delivery date and 8 days before original promised ship date as well!! Newegg for the win!

Reactions: duelingglove
my FlyLess order from APPLE shipped this morning..

I wonder how soon my 12/02/16 NewEgg FlyMore order will ship seeing as 11/30/16 orders are shipping... exactly the situation I didn't want... lol

May have one for sale.. fair price. I'm not looking for a profit.

Mine shipped out as well but the tracking number I received doesn't work. Says not found on FedEx website. Are others having same problem?

Exact same, I'm sure the tracking will populate tomorrow.

Ok cool thank you. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one experiencing that problem. I'm sure it will update soon. Newegg has been on point, this is my third one coming from them.

Showing as sold out on their website, hoping there's another batch before Christmas.

Reactions: lifeismusic
ordered on 12/02 too...

here's to hoping we get the same luck as the others who already have their 11/30 - 12/01 orders shipped in the next couple of days

Mine shipped out as well but the tracking number I received doesn't work. Says not found on FedEx website. Are others having same problem?

Don't forget they are 13 hours ahead of us so it's the middle of the night there. I doubt fedex picks up at 2am. Give it till tonight/tomorrow morning.

I ordered 12/2 with a 1/1/17 estimated delivery date. I was very pleasantly surprised that like others in this thread with same estimated delivery date, mine shipped today via FedEx. I knew it would be guaranteed to deliver this week because the temperature here is supposed to be below 32 for the next 5 days. :p

WeatherBuddha, did you order a flymore or flyless? I ordered on the 2nd and haven't gotten anything. Hearing all you guys getting tracking numbers is making me jumpy!

I also ordered on 12/2 and my order shows order verification. I tried calling and it's a 45 minute hold time. Tried the txt support about 3 hours ago. Any suggestions?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki