DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I ordered from Amazon and then cancelled it to order from @Advexure , I'm pretty much sticking with them, no sense in ordering from other places because I'd probably wait even longer. I believe my place in line there isn't too far off at all, if they got amounts that Apple probably got I'd probably have a tracking number right now. I can see why they would send a lot to Apple, that's not really a company you want to piss off I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I'm actually keeping both so it wasn't a fake who gets it to me first order but sucks that I picked the wrong one twice. I went to Best Buy and they said we are waiting on shipment... I went to the Apple Store and they kept showing me the MacBook Pro and I was like no! Mavic pro!! Yes the MacBook Pro is coming out ... sigh nonono let me show you lol then gave them a DJI history lesson for about 30 mins so I said I'll go back to Best Buy since Apple was confused. I also called Apple by phone and they had no clue

I'm actually keeping both so it wasn't a fake who gets it to me first order but sucks that I picked the wrong one twice. I went to Best Buy and they said we are waiting on shipment... I went to the Apple Store and they kept showing me the MacBook Pro and I was like no! Mavic pro!! Yes the MacBook Pro is coming out ... sigh nonono let me show you lol then gave them a DJI history lesson for about 30 mins so I said I'll go back to Best Buy since Apple was confused. I also called Apple by phone and they had no clue

I still don't believe the Mavic exists. When I ever get it I'll probably say "jesus christ, it is real".

Reactions: AliAs and No1much
a000bca57b4c147034c060dc5b1663cf.jpg

The user @mavicowners1 shared this on Twitter, I've tried to track the source without success. It freaked me out.

Seems like Apple was the way to go, neighbor ordered his Oct 30 and it arrived today as well

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Seems they are the way to go for faster shipment apparently, but at the start of this game no one knew that. Even if I knew I could get mine shipped today through Apple, I'd stick with @Advexure , they've been too good to me personally for me to cancel and go somewhere else.

Ordered 27 Sep from Apple, just picked mine up from store. Glad to have gotten mine, annoyed that people ordering almost a month after, are getting theirs the same day. So much for pre-order.
Reminds me of Apple, both iPhones and Apple watches. Remember ordering my Apple watch April 14th 2015, got it June 2nd 2015. I think they started selling in stores June 1st. Also with the iPhone, I ordered both the 6+ and now the 7+, and both took almost 2 months. meanwhile, people were walking into the same store I ordered at and were getting lucky with the phones being in stock. It's pretty much a case that, when you preorder anything, that specific item is now linked to you, and despite stores possibly getting things in stock on a random basis, they won't give you those. This only applies for Apple electronics though.

People are doing things differently with the Mavic, since you can pre-order at so many different places, and preorder so many times. But, I feel your pain though, I'm waiting until I can buy one at an Apple Store or a Best Buy, any brick and mortar place really.

Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Yeah apparently this isn't the first time they've had problems with distribution. It's my first DJI product so I didn't know. I knew all about their products I just could never afford one. The Mavic may be my first and only because of that. I've been working with racers, I bought them from China too and took over a month for me to get them, I don't think it's just DJI, it's all of em, lol. I have ordered a lot from Eachine, don't ever do that, I don't know if they've improved, but their products are so poorly put together. Honestly though, I've seen the guts of the Mavic and it is put together very nicely. I'd rather wait for a well put together product, as they say "quality over quantity", but yeah, the Mavic really is put together very good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga