DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

107 Temporary Certificate

jaysvw

Reactions
I'm trying to clear something up for myself here. I submitted my application through IACRA. On my application the "Temporary Certificate Issued" box is checked and under attachments the "Temporary Certificate" box is checked, but no certificate is attached. Am I ok to fly under 107? Will I receive a separate temp certificate?

First, congratulations on passing the test. I just went through it myself about 3 weeks ago.
When you log onto the IACRA site and you see the green box (which turns blue when you mouse over it) with "temporary certificate". Click on that button and your temporary license will appear for viewing, downloading and printing.

Reactions: Luvs2Fly
Passed the test myself yesterday with a score of 90 :) Just by going thru Tony Northrup and TMac's video and then going thru the various free practice tests online (thanks to Stanton for the notes). I've not gone thru the IACRA yet but will tomorrow to get access to the temporary cert. This forum helped a lot with my review and saved me a bundle by not having to purchase any of those online prep 107 courses :)

I'm trying to clear something up for myself here. I submitted my application through IACRA. On my application the "Temporary Certificate Issued" box is checked and under attachments the "Temporary Certificate" box is checked, but no certificate is attached. Am I ok to fly under 107? Will I receive a separate temp certificate?

You aren't cleared to fly until you have either the Temporary or Permanent certificate in hand. There can be a brief delay getting the temp certificate online if DHS hasn't completed their electronic background check of you yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan