DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

107 test completed and passed!

Congrats how many questions was the test total?

60 total. I will say that I had a lot of questions that didn't following the typical practice exams. Some caught me off guard. So didn't pass with the same level of result as I did in the practice tests. But I passed.

Reactions: Mjonesy758
60 total. I will say that I had a lot of questions that didn't following the typical practice exams. Some caught me off guard. So didn't pass with the same level of result as I did in the practice tests. But I passed.
There are some trick questions, you have to study well. I took almost the two hours, because I checked and rechecked and everytime I read there was a new answer.

I take my test Tuesday 07-18-17, I have spent about the last 3 weeks going over the information and I feel really comfortable with it at this point. I have used the last week to look over my local airspace charts and reading the weather from the TAFs and METARs to keep it all fresh until then. I am constantly passing all of the sample test I find online but I am still going over it just because I don't want to take it for granted. Anyway I wanted to know is there any last minute advice you would give yourself if you could go back in time anything you wish you studied more or knew better?

I take my test Tuesday 07-18-17, I have spent about the last 3 weeks going over the information and I feel really comfortable with it at this point. I have used the last week to look over my local airspace charts and reading the weather from the TAFs and METARs to keep it all fresh until then. I am constantly passing all of the sample test I find online but I am still going over it just because I don't want to take it for granted. Anyway I wanted to know is there any last minute advice you would give yourself if you could go back in time anything you wish you studied more or knew better?

I would for sure read and read again! There are some trick questions on airspace, not just what the surface airspace but the correct airspace around d, e, g class airspace.

I did get a lot of TAF and METAR questions, make sure you know exactly how to read them. Sectionals will show up as well as CRM tupe of questions.

Last of all, have a positive mind

Thanks for the tips I will be sure to hit those sections again. Congrats on passing if I didn't mention that before hope to join the club soon.

Reactions: MakoJoe
Wanted to share the good news that I have a lic2drone!

Very happy to have passed, I used the gold seal courses

www.OnlineGroundSchool.com
www.UAVGroundSchool.com

All the best guys

stay tuned for another boring youtube channel :)

Silly question, but do both of those URLs ultimately end up with the same class? I'm about to start and am going to go with your recommendation. Congratulations!

Silly question, but do both of those URLs ultimately end up with the same class? I'm about to start and am going to go with your recommendation. Congratulations!

Hi! They both take you to the same class. Food luck and let us know when you pass!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78