DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2.4 and 5.8 ghz setting

raven swe

Reactions
mavic 2 zoom, in the settings you can choose 2.4 5.8 or duel, I want to stay on 2.4. after shutting everything down on next boot up it defaults to duel, is there a setting I don't know about which will keep this in 2.4 rather than defaulting to duel every time I switch on

Why would you want to restrict the drone to 2.4 GHz band and thereby cripple the genius OcuSync system? The drone is much smarter then you at determine the best frequency and/or switch to the best in real time. If you think, that gives you get longer range, your wrong. Sometimes 5,8 GHz will give you the best range because of disturbances on the 2,4 GHz band in that particular area. Let OcuSync 2.0 do it's magic and enjoy ;-)

Reactions: old man mavic
REALLY, I want to do it because that's what I want to do,, just to satisfy your questionable attitude here goes, video stutter at 3k on duel, perfect video on 2.4 at 6k,, all done over a lake with no obstacle's in the way in the middle of a forest, now if you know of a way I can keep it on 2.4 please post it, OH and on top of that im a fully licensed armature radio operator and don't need to be lectured on frequencies and effects of interference, happy now. answers on a post card please.

you might wanna have a read here before saying whos smarter than what,

PLEASE HELP!!! Mavic 2 Zoom radio signal quality switches from good to poor and stays there.

Last edited:
REALLY, I want to do it because that's what I want to do,, just to satisfy your questionable attitude here goes, video stutter at 3k on duel, perfect video on 2.4 at 6k,, all done over a lake with no obstacle's in the way in the middle of a forest, now if you know of a way I can keep it on 2.4 please post it, OH and on top of that im a fully licensed armature radio operator and don't need to be lectured on frequencies and effects of interference, happy now. answers on a post card please.

you might wanna have a read here before saying whos smarter than what,

PLEASE HELP!!! Mavic 2 Zoom radio signal quality switches from good to poor and stays there.

I did by no means mean to offend you - I apologize for my wording that might have be misunderstood (I am from Denmark)

No - I don't know a way to bypass the return to default for channel handling. I guess it's a safety feature by DJI, to make sure the drones transmission is maximiced at every boot and people not by mistake leave it in 2,4, then fly in a congested area and get a fly-away?

- have a great day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
čikuli