DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 pro settings

coyote137

Reactions
Have been flying my 2 pro and zoom for over a month now and very impressed.

Question is-

In settings menu the histogram switch is there, When selected it shows set but when you go back to main screen histogram does not show.
Also AFC setting I cannot switch off, I switch it off and it goes back on automatic.

any ideas.

Reactions: Aww@Mavic
There is 2 4K modes, one uses all of the sensor and down-converts to 4K, other uses only 4K of the sensor. That's psudo-zoom.

Using a smaller area of the sensor has the visual effect of a zoom similar to using a crop sensor in a DSLR. Same if you use HQ mode, the 77 degree FOV drops to about 55 degrees. They aren't optical zooms but you've got a little flexibility there. You can also shoot in 4K and zoom to 1080P with good results, obviously assuming 1080P is an acceptable resolution still.

Hi all,

Looks like my original post has been hijacked.

Is anyone able to answer my question!!!

Question is-

In settings menu the histogram switch is there, When selected it shows set but when you go back to main screen histogram does not show.
Also AFC setting I cannot switch off, I switch it off and it goes back on automatic.

any ideas.

Using a smaller area of the sensor has the visual effect of a zoom similar to using a crop sensor in a DSLR. Same if you use HQ mode, the 77 degree FOV drops to about 55 degrees. They aren't optical zooms but you've got a little flexibility there. You can also shoot in 4K and zoom to 1080P with good results, obviously assuming 1080P is an acceptable resolution still.

Much clearer than the earlier post.

Hi all,

Looks like my original post has been hijacked.

Is anyone able to answer my question!!!

Question is-

any ideas.

Have you resolved your problem yet? What platform are you using, iOS or Android? It works fine for me using IOS. Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, might help ya;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR