DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2nd flight with Mavic Mini. Frozen lake and train tracks in Minnesota

BingErr

Reactions
Owned the Mavic Mini for a month now but have been too busy to fly it. Took it on it's 2nd ever flight today and noticed some spontaneous altitude changes while it was hovering. Anyone else experience this with the Mini?

The rest of the flight was great and captured some decent pics and video.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Owned the Mavic Mini for a month now but have been too busy to fly it. Took it on it's 2nd ever flight today and noticed some spontaneous altitude changes while it was hovering. Anyone else experience this with the Mini?

The rest of the flight was great and captured some decent pics and video.View attachment 90641View attachment 90642View attachment 90643View attachment 90644View attachment 90645

With pictures like these you will be moving to the MP2 P really soon.
These layed out on my widescreen really nicely. the bridge my favorite followed by north pole very cool;

Phantomrain.org
Elite gear for your Mavic.

With pictures like these you will be moving to the MP2 P really soon.
These layed out on my widescreen really nicely. the bridge my favorite followed by north pole very cool;

Phantomrain.org
Elite gear for your Mavic.
haha, I actually have the M2P already. Bought the Mini because it looked highly portable and handy when traveling to countries with the 250g weight limit. It seems really fun so far but not as stable as the Mavic 2. The spontaneous altitude change is concerning though. Wouldn't give me a lot of confidence flying really close to stuff.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Beautiful photos!

Reactions: BingErr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31