DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3D mapping

HeavensAbove

Reactions
Found this app/website today and really pleased with the results. You get a small amount of space to work with but it gets replenished if featured so hopefully as long as the footage gets liked/shared and is of decent quality you can continue using. If you do create an account to check it out I'd appreciate a like!

I used GS Pro to generate the 97 images to create this map of the snow left by storm Emma in my neighbourhood.

Then uploaded via the Altizure iOS app. It does take a while for the iPad to upload and process, just be VERY patient. You'll think the app has hung, but it hasn't. For viewing - works well in Chrome or in app.

HeavensAbove_20180304135956

Has anyone else tried Altizure? Here is my latest project, it’s incomplete as I can only currently upload 4.18 Tp. It opens with the birthplace of Andrew Carnegie who emigrated to the US and became one of the richest men on the planet. It also has the Palace ruins (birthplace of monarchs) and Dunfermline Abbey but as they are on the edge of what I can upload they are not fully rendered. If anyone can be bothered to register and like the project (share it as well) I would be much obliged because if I can get it featured I’ll be able to complete it! You may also want to try a bit of 3D modelling using your Mavic. Thanks.

Pittencrieff Park, Dunfermline

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78