DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

is there a specific reason you have your MP in a bag?

That's not my pic. But I do use DJI Sleeve for Mavic (bought it for $1 back in August), for example, when I carry everything in my Goggles case.

untitled-jpg.23876

For $7, I think it's a great deal. It does not seem cheaply made to me. Sure, it's not an OtterBox. You're not going to get superb OtterBox quality for $7 though.

Never liked OtterBox, way overhyped and bulky (almost needs its own Pelican to carry :D). I have a couple of cases for Note 4, one simple, but feeling premium, TPU (very precise molding, it has kinda tire protector texture, not flat like this one), and one full-body for hikes, both under $10 and both feel much more premium. This POS one should be no more than $1.99.

I've got the green one. Don't like it, very cheap-feeling and basic. And those fake carbon fiber things look nothing like the picture, more like laminated or melted plastic. But it does the job with the grip, that's all that matters.

The worst part? It costs the same $7.99 as this Wundercase: :D

img_0877-jpg.25999

HAHAHA!!! i had to do a double take. I have my Mavic in a Crown Royal bag as well (its the dark blue bag with yellow straps though). I love how soft those bags are.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Wunderskillz? :D

For anything to qualify for Wunder(something) name, it has to be:

A. Totally awesome.
B. Dirt cheap.

Examples:

Wunderphone: $49
Wundercase: $8 (the aluminum one for Mavic)
Wunderbag: $1 (aka DJI Sleeve)
Wunderprops: $1 (official DJI ones)

I think we can call freeing Mavic from altitude ATOP jail and horizontal and vertical speed limits Wunderskillz since they meet both A and B criteria (they're not even dirt cheap - they are FREE). :D

Last edited:

A. Totally awesome.
B. Dirt cheap.

Examples:

Wundercase: $8
Wunderbag: $1
Wunderprops: $1

I think we can call freeing Mavic from altitude ATOP jail and horizontal and vertical speed limits Wunderskillz since they meet both A and B criteria (they're not even dirt cheap - they are FREE). :D
all except the props,id be afraid to trust cheap props

all except the props,id be afraid to trust cheap props

They are official DJI props, they were on $1 sale for one day at their newegg.com store about 3 months ago. And $1 for their official sleeve. As well as many good discounts, I've got prop guards, regular and large landing pads and don't remember other 999 accessories I got in the same sale for great prices.

@Xtreme Drone Pilot, I think you need to start a thread for a Wundictionary. All of these Wunderous terms need to be tracked somewhere.

I’m hear to call Bull$hit on this “Wunderphone”! I just flew with it for the first time and the Go 4 app shut down 5 times on a 20 minute flight. The app on my iPhone X has not shut down EVER!

The DJI Go4 app was the only thing running on the phone when it shut down. Totally unacceptable!! To me, it’s not worth saving the money.....

I’m hear to call Bull$hit on this “Wunderphone”! I just flew with it for the first time and the Go 4 app shut down 5 times on a 20 minute flight. The app on my iPhone X has not shut down EVER!

The DJI Go4 app was the only thing running on the phone when it shut down. Totally unacceptable!! To me, it’s not worth saving the money.....

Sounds like you might be using 4.1.18 instead of 4.1.15? Bloatware? Airplane?

A. Totally awesome.
B. Dirt cheap.

Examples:

Wundercase: $8 (the aluminum one for Mavic)
Wunderbag: $1 (aka DJI Sleeve)
Wunderprops: $1 (official DJI ones)

I'm awesome and I'm cheap. Can I be WunderRoland?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan