DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Interesting problem? with my wunderphone/ascend xt2

Regardless of which usb port I connect it to, it starts charging and tells me "yay, you are at 100%". it'll drain a tiny bit, then charge (from controller) and tell me, again, "yay, you are at 100%" hah.

I swipe down, and try to change the USB config from charging to MTP or MIDI or any other option, it 'closes but doesnt take/stick' and i'm back to charging again. (it'll pop up the DJO Go 4 prompt and it auto-reselects charging)

Anyone run into this?

Mine did this today.... and i cant figure out how to fix it. did you figure this out?

Anyone else ever try connecting this phone to your controller when the phones battery is already fully charged at 100%?
The only fix see is to let the battery drain down on the hauweii first to something like 80%

I wonder if this is what has been causing all my crashes?

I am totally new to this so bare with me, So if I buy this phone I should not download the regular dji 4 off play store I need to download a different version. When I go to the site for the 4.1.15 I can't figure out what I need to do for it to download. I hope this isn't too dumb of a question.

Reactions: wytnyt
I am totally new to this so bare with me, So if I buy this phone I should not download the regular dji 4 off play store I need to download a different version. When I go to the site for the 4.1.15 I can't figure out what I need to do for it to download. I hope this isn't too dumb of a question.
in this thread a user posted a url of all the versions of djigo apps,ver 4.1.3 or 4.1.5 seems to work best

As per previous post, the 4.1.13 apk is HERE
Hi everyone. I'm a new member of this forum and I flew fixed wing aircraft for 25 years. Been out of flying for about 15 years and bought me a Mavic Pro Platinum. I also bought an Elate for a MPP screen and followed your guide for setting it up. I downloaded Go 4.2.4 from PS and ran it. Then I uninstalled and installed 4.1.15 from APK and ran it. Then downloaded offline maps for my area. What has been removed from 4.1.13 (4.1.3 on download)? Will I need to sign to DJI to use it? I don't like someone looking over my shoulder. I'm a member of AMA and know all the rules for flying a drone. I just like my privacy. Please list all things removed from Go 4 4.1.13 (4.1.3 on download) so I will know what to prepare for.

You will still need to sign in with your DJI account. Just don't connect to the internet after the first authorization and no one will be "looking over your shoulder".

Can you please pm me if you are interested in the unlocking the huawei ascend xt2 or the similar elate one and are willing to pay $5 to unlock the sim. No just unserious interests. Only serious interest ready to pay. I am making a list of people. Thanks so much. This will be tentatively through dc-unlocker. It is not ready yet but they are working on it and wanted to know how many people are interested. Thanks so much.

I am interested in the unlock what is the latest on this, has it been done yet?

Can you please pm me if you are interested in the unlocking the huawei ascend xt2 or the similar elate one and are willing to pay $5 to unlock the sim. No just unserious interests. Only serious interest ready to pay. I am making a list of people. Thanks so much. This will be tentatively through dc-unlocker. It is not ready yet but they are working on it and wanted to know how many people are interested. Thanks so much.

How do I PM you or anyone? Can't find that function.

How do I PM you or anyone? Can't find that function.
Click the conversations icon (the envelope) at the top, right of this page. That'll take you here.

Check the last posts, it's about rooting & unlocking process decription.
Will test unlocking tonight
Huawei Ascend XT2 (H1711)?

Thank you, I shall keep watching, though I am not Android savvy, nor have a clue about all the rooting stuff, I just know it has something to do with helping to unlock the phone. It is rocket science to me and I'm not a rocket scientists, I just own the rocket. However, all your guys who have been working on these problems are, in my eyes, AMAZING rocket scientists and I want to say THANK YOU very much for doing things I have no idea what they are, but stand in awe at your ability to do them and know they are for my benefit. Is there anyone in the greater Cleveland Ohio area that understands this stuff, that could assist me in setting up my Wunderphone correctly to remove bloat ware, root it and unlock it?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag