DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Did my first flight tonight with the Wunderphone. Mid-way through my session, I got a disconnect error and the app locked up. Luckily I was still able to fly it and land, in spite of the "aircraft disconnected" message on the controller. Then the camera view went totally black. Had to restart the app, the controller, and the bird before everything was back to normal. That's a first; not sure what to blame for it. After that, everything worked flawlessly.

Did my first flight tonight with the Wunderphone. Mid-way through my session, I got a disconnect error and the app locked up. Luckily I was still able to fly it and land, in spite of the "aircraft disconnected" message on the controller. Then the camera view went totally black. Had to restart the app, the controller, and the bird before everything was back to normal. That's a first; not sure what to blame for it. After that, everything worked flawlessly.

Version?

clicking on the 3 dots shows a full map but no options to do anything,the first djigo app i first d/l showed the map and could toggle into camera mode and a few mavic settings

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Then click the drop down and choose the mavic.
did that,only option is spark,inspire 1 and 2 but that was dgigo app,with this dgigo4 app that option isnt there

...and FAA calls us... "PILOTS"

rotflmao-gif.26249

Reactions: rickw
maybe i have dji app for spark not mavic

This reminds me of this old joke:

These two guys are building a house. One of them is putting on the siding. He picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another nail, throws it away. Picks up a nail, hammers it in. Picks up another, throws it away. This goes on for a while, and finally his friend comes over and asks him why he is throwing half of the nails away.

He replies, "Those ones were pointed on the wrong end." The buddy gets exasperated and says "You idiot, those nails are for the other side of the house!"

:D:D:D

Reactions: rickw and NinjaNut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter