DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

V4.1.18 . but was also the same with the last version

Oh gawd... or santa... help us. :D:D:D

D0A1D18ED182D0BAD0B8D0BDD091D091D09FD095D0B3D180D0B0D0B1D0BBD0B8D0BFD0B5D181D0BED187D0BDD0B8D186D0B01102541.gif

The reviews on WM are almost all stellar:

https://www.walmart.com/reviews/product/854006794

(and reviews on WM are usually 100% or near so genuine)

With one exception of some idiot who dropped their Wunderphone and broke screen and now it's a bad bad phone, 2 stars. Yeah, like any modern phone would do. Unbelievable. Some people are just Grumpy Cats in human shape.

763004bad4f0d466d044d38b9bcd10e8.jpg

Just when I thought everything was candy and nuts I tried the Ascend with my polarized prescription sunglasses. Couldn't see a **** thing. I can see fine with the glasses on the S7 and Ipad. I think that is the difference between the IPS display on a cheap device and a Full Retna diplay on a pricey device. Not a deal breaker for me as I have been struggling with polarized glasses for years when on my motorcycle. Time to get some new glasses that aren't polarized. My prescription has changed anyway I think.
Turn the phone 180 degrees and see if you can see it.

clicking that only shows sign qr code,academy,flight record,store and find my drone and app shows spark not the mavic
You have to be connected to the Mavic and Mavic turned on for the download map menu to show.

I live in Malta (Europe) will this phone Huawei Ascend XT2 will
be good for me as I see its AT&T prepaid ? as its much cheaper, and I was just a click away to order a new Ipad mini 4, but if this is good will save me some money. Also with this phone or Ipad will I be able to use the follow me mode? or they need GPS please? as the tablet is just wi-fi.

I live in Malta (Europe) will this phone Huawei Ascend XT2 will
be good for me as I see its AT&T prepaid ? as its much cheaper, and I was just a click away to order a new Ipad mini 4, but if this is good will save me some money. Also with this phone or Ipad will I be able to use the follow me mode? or they need GPS please? as the tablet is just wi-fi.
You can use the follow me with the Wunderphone as it has a dedicated GPS built in. Both GPS and GLONASS.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
So I didn't get this phone but I've been following this thread. If I understand correctly, it's mostly ios users here right? Cause Wow!

All I can say is XDP has a lot of patience!

By the way, I just got the leeco S3 phone for 100bucks as my dedicated device . So couldn't justify this also seeing that in terms of specs, it's way better than wunderphone. But I had 4.1.8 on it and was getting the watercolor feed effect. Now downgraded to 4.1.5 with the help of this thread. Also downloaded local maps. Now let's hope it all works... Haven't taken it out yet

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
You can use the follow me with the Wunderphone as it has a dedicated GPS built in. Both GPS and GLONASS.
On the Huawei won't work the follow me? and as it's lock woth AT&T you think I can see use it in Europe?

wow walmart caught on...................119..........................
Funny. My walmart.com says $119 with free two-day shipping, or $89 for local pickup today. So you pay an extra $30 for the free shipping. So much for free.
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 08.38.44.png

Can someone please let me know if this mobile Huawei Ascend XT2 can be used in Malta (europe) as I see its prepaid from AT&T and most probably will be locked to use overseas, if so I will order one too online, as I was going to buy a new Ipad 4 mini for my mavic. Your help is appreciated

In case anyone has trouble at their Walmart, Jet.com also has them for 49 bucks...In fact if you buy 2, they are only 45 and change each... Just figured I would give you guys a heads up. I have ordered plenty of things from Jet and never had a problem.

Edit: free shipping for purchases over $35....
ON their website its US89

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nkbran white