DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

$49 Huawei Ascend XT2 aka Wunderphone = THE best Mavic screen EVER

Do you need a micro sd card with 4K write speed to get the full potential of this phone?

anyone know how to disable auto updated in the wunderphone and djigo4 app?

anyone know how to disable auto updated in the wunderphone and djigo4 app?
It's only possible to disable all app updates. You can do that in the Google Play Store here:

Android-Prevent-Auto-App-Updates.jpg

cool,thx

TOP 10 REASONS TO RETURN WUNDERPHONE AND RECEIVE FULL REFUND

1. I love it, but it has a sticker "Made in China" on the back... I can remove it easily BUT I HAVE TO REMOVE IT

2. I love it, but Chrome opens to att.com, this is such bloatware, spyware and virus! I can change it or have it open a blank page BUT I HAVE TO CHANGE IT

3. I love it, but Go 4.1.18 crashes on it. I didn't read OP and don't want to BUT THEY TELL ME TO READ IT

4. I love it, but it fails to download Offline Maps. They say it's a known problem with DJI/HERE, BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR

5. I love it, but Go 4 shows Spark picture. I can scroll the list to select Mavic BUT I HAVE TO SCROLL

... to be (surely) continued :D:D:D

(contribute yours if you want)

first-world-problems-will-end-civilization-26-photos-25.jpg

Reactions: NinjaNut and rickw
I don't remember buying hundreds of accessories for Mavic but good folks at my CC company send me a printout so I can refresh my memory. :D
they wont ever forget and will even send extra reminders;)
maybe my forgetfulness will be a blessing if i have to end up rid getting of my mavic

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming