DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

__

• Thread starter Deleted member 91193
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK, it leads to a spam screen and endless attempts and screen prompts. It may have worked for the OP, but I strongly advise not to go there.

Took a bit to clear all the garbage that attempted to load.

Paul C

Reactions: Former Member
DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK, it leads to a spam screen and endless attempts and screen prompts. It may have worked for the OP, but I strongly advise not to go there.
That's odd. I clicked it and did not see any spam screens.

Strange. I hit it this morning and it was a series of spam screens never saw the controller ad. It was a series of spams multiple screens loading which I tend to avoid.

Paul C

I use ad block and popup controls ... Not sure why you had problems, bu

Took a bit to clear all the garbage that attempted to load.

Paul C
I have not encountered any probs, 72828

Strange. I hit it this morning and it was a series of spam screens never saw the controller ad. It was a series of spams multiple screens loading which I tend to avoid.

Paul C
Get an ad blocker and disable popups

Reactions: Thomas B
The reason why I was asking is that you offered to buy mine. The you changed your mind. Then you wanted to buy a CS from me but changed your mind. Then you wanted me to give you an M2 gimbal mount for your project. Then on the same day I list a Smartcontroller for sale, you list this ad from an unknown risky seller.

Then you respond with swearing at me on here because Im trying to talk people out of buying from a risky seller?

Just saying.

Thunderdrones out.

Reactions: JAW
The reason why I was asking is that you offered to buy mine. The you changed your mind. Then you wanted to buy a CS from me but changed your mind. Then you wanted me to give you an M2 gimbal mount for your project. Then on the same day I list a Smartcontroller for sale, you list this ad from an unknown risky seller.

Then you respond with swearing at me on here because Im trying to talk people out of buying from a risky seller?

Just saying.

Thunderdrones out.
I assumed yours sold dude especially since you were responding to the trade ad and captain wanted it.., and I have been asking to buy that part for over a month.. I am not saying I acted ok because i didnt but the post for the SC was because ther was more than 1 person wanting yours.. Like i told you in PM I am dealing with alot and I am sorry for using you as a target for my frustration. I cannot do much more than admit I am wrong.

I assumed yours sold dude especially since you were responding to the trade ad and captain wanted it.., and I have been asking to buy that part for over a month.. I am not saying I acted ok because i didnt but the post for the SC was because ther was more than 1 person wanting yours.. Like i told you in PM I am dealing with alot and I am sorry for using you as a target for my frustration. I cannot do much more than admit I am wrong.

No prob. Bygones.

Reactions: JAW
**** Thread CLOSED by Admin *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise