DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 A montage of videos I created for 2022

dkl_uk

Reactions
Long time lurker, infrequent poster, but I realise my videos might be of interest to people here.

If you like nature documentaries, landscapes, and David Attenborough, please feel free to take 5 minutes from your daily routine to check out my most recent video.

Filmed with the Air 2s, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3, FPV and Avata.

I've set the bar quite high on this one, so I've got a lot of work to do in 2023.

Great job and variety. Nicely matched score and voiceover. I am looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: dkl_uk
Awesome!

Quiet an extraordinary video. Fantastic soundtrack along with great drone shots. Well done. You've set the bar high for all of us!

That was very cool, absolutely loved the transition from the bridge fly-under to travelling the train tracks. The only dis-jointed part really for me was the inclusion of shots with the operator in it. I thought that detracted from the overall theme but that was a massively good short film.

That was very cool, absolutely loved the transition from the bridge fly-under to travelling the train tracks. The only dis-jointed part really for me was the inclusion of shots with the operator in it. I thought that detracted from the overall theme but that was a massively good short film.
Yep, fully agree with you in regards to the FPV flying around me, especially the one that transitioned back into Manchester for the high rises. This tends to happen when I'm editing, it's such a long process that I get impatient and end up throwing stuff in that I could probably have found better alternatives for if I'd have stuck at it.

Reactions: Jondotgon
Long time lurker, infrequent poster, but I realise my videos might be of interest to people here.

If you like nature documentaries, landscapes, and David Attenborough, please feel free to take 5 minutes from your daily routine to check out my most recent video.

Filmed with the Air 2s, Mini 3 Pro, Mavic 3, FPV and Avata.

I've set the bar quite high on this one, so I've got a lot of work to do in 2023.

I'd like to commend you and this amazing compilation of FPV flights and maneuvers, as well as the inclusion of the great David Attenborough's voice over. It was wonderfully flown, and edited, and the sound track was perfect.I truly enjoyed every moment of it.

Dale
Miami

Awesome, really enjoyed that! well done

Yep, fully agree with you in regards to the FPV flying around me, especially the one that transitioned back into Manchester for the high rises. This tends to happen when I'm editing, it's such a long process that I get impatient and end up throwing stuff in that I could probably have found better alternatives for if I'd have stuck at it.
Wish I had your skills!

Very nice and many excellent shots. A great editing job as well. Of course, David Attenborough was spot on with his narration and a great match up to your video. Thanks for sharing your effort.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird