DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A Newly Invented Gyro-Drone / Air-Trailer Technology

ShadowAir

Reactions
The Technology never Built Before - Gyro-Drone / Air-Trailer UAV

I want to introduce our newly developed Technology "Air-Trailer / GyroDrone". The GyroDrone is a USTOL Ultra Short Takeoff and Landing with exceptional Payload Capacity. Longer Rotary-Wing Flight Endurance, with good Safety measures in the event of a Loss of Power it can Land without any Power in an area the Span of its Rotor Blade with Little or no Rollout after Landing.

It's just a newly invented Technology, So I can't share complete information about it. I just joined this forum to get help from Expertise, how I can Market our Newly Built / Invented GyroDrone in Global Markets?

I need to discuss this with Expertise and Experienced people here.

GyroDrone-UAV-UAS-Technology.JPG

Air_Trailer-Oil_Container-Open- 0006.jpg

Air_Trailer-Oil_Container-Open- 0001.jpg

Please Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions regarding my Post / Thread.

Umer Manzoor

manzoor(at)shadowair(dot)com

Reactions: Torque
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

If you plan to promote services/products to sell, you must become an approved vendor to do so. Enjoy the forum and let us know if you have any questions regarding Mavic Drones

Reactions: ShadowAir
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

If you plan to promote services/products to sell, you must become an approved vendor to do so. Enjoy the forum and let us know if you have any questions regarding Mavic Drones
How to become Approved Vendor?

Reactions: clackey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas