DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mikevangorkom

Reactions
In July of 2017 I spent 3 weeks in Western and Southern Mongolia. I composed this video to show the size, scope, and beauty of The Mongolian countryside. From the Altai Mountains to the Gobi Desert, the landscapes are more vast and varied than I had imagined. This was my first time traveling with a drone and I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Go fullscreen and turn up the volume!

My thoughts are spectacular, beautiful and well done. Were you invited to stay in a Yurt or were you staying in one of the "Modern Tents"? Thank You for sharing.

Welcome to the Mavic forum!

Reactions: woesch
In July of 2017 I spent 3 weeks in Western and Southern Mongolia. I composed this video to show the size, scope, and beauty of The Mongolian countryside. From the Altai Mountains to the Gobi Desert, the landscapes are more vast and varied than I had imagined. This was my first time traveling with a drone and I'd love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Go fullscreen and turn up the volume!

Great footage, I envy your experience ;)

Great!!! Love the photography... How did you get the sound track?...I have found with YouTube etc. they are very copyright sensitive...

Reactions: GavieboyDji
I worked on a couple of rail projects in Mongolia but never got to go there. I am however doing a trip from Beijing to Southern Eastern Russia on the trans Mongolian railway in July so interested in your video. We will have a couple of days in Ulan Baator on the way.

I worked on a couple of rail projects in Mongolia but never got to go there. I am however doing a trip from Beijing to Southern Eastern Russia on the trans Mongolian railway in July so interested in your video. We will have a couple of days in Ulan Baator on the way.

That's great! There are some fantastic day trips from the city, try to get outside of it if you can!

My thoughts are spectacular, beautiful and well done. Were you invited to stay in a Yurt or were you staying in one of the "Modern Tents"? Thank You for sharing.

Welcome to the Mavic forum!

Thank you! We stayed in a few authentic gers/yurts with some of the nomadic Kazakh families way out in Western Mongolia. We also stayed at one modern ger camp. The rest of the time we were in our own tents.

Spectacular, I envy your great experience. Good Job.

Thank you! We stayed in a few authentic gers/yurts with some of the nomadic Kazakh families way out in Western Mongolia. We also stayed at one modern ger camp. The rest of the time we were in our own tents.

Thanks for the added info.

Very nice video. Impressive images. Congratulations.

Maybe colors are a little "saturated", looks irreal ... or maybe it's as is.

Very nice video. Impressive images. Congratulations.

Maybe colors are a little "saturated", looks irreal ... or maybe it's as is.

That's the first piece of feedback I've received.... THANK YOU! I'm new to color grading and I may have set my LUTs too high in a lot of shots. I'm finding it also really helps to view your product on quite a few different devices to get an idea for how others might experience it. I really appreciate the feedback! And thank you for the compliments!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty