DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Stunning, sweeping, expansive views. Sometimes I forget there are vast swaths of our planet completely devoid of trees. I don't have a firsthand comparison, but it feels like you captured the grand scale of the beauty. And you are spot on, the diversity of landscape was dramatic.

Wow thank you very much! I agree, it was so odd to not see trees for days at a time. Easily the most incredible landscapes I’ve ever experienced. I hope you can visit someday!

Wow fantastic!! What desert was it and what was the occasion for the bikes and cars going across the plains. Almost a Dakar race! Loved it and watched your other stuff too! You have a talent!! Thank you

Reactions: mikevangorkom
This was stunning and exactly the type of videos I hope to shoot and edit myself some day. Like someone else has said, you might've cranked the saturation a bit high on some of the shots but I'm no good at color grading, so what do I know. This was very clean and had some powerful shots like when you swooped back off the sand dunes. Love it!

Reactions: mikevangorkom
Wow fantastic!! What desert was it and what was the occasion for the bikes and cars going across the plains. Almost a Dakar race! Loved it and watched your other stuff too! You have a talent!! Thank you

Thank you very much! The desert shots are the Gobi Desert, specifically Khongoryn Els.

The race across the plains is a Nadaam Festival horse race outside Tsengel village.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This was stunning and exactly the type of videos I hope to shoot and edit myself some day. Like someone else has said, you might've cranked the saturation a bit high on some of the shots but I'm no good at color grading, so what do I know. This was very clean and had some powerful shots like when you swooped back off the sand dunes. Love it!

Thank you so much, that's incredibly kind!! Color grading is really hard, I'm learning so much and appreciate the feedback!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000