DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AIR 2 Rescue Jackets ------ Lands on Water : 2800 ft VLOS Boater Notice

I contacted Coal and he is working on it.

I sent him detailed pictures.

You can push it back/down a little after it is strapped in and the error will go away.

Contact him directly and told him.

He sent me another one that he said has corrected the problem.

I will know by next week.

Screenshot 07-25-2020 20.17.43.jpg

We now have a Navy Neon Blue Rescue Jacket for the Air 2 - 4 In stock.
email me [email protected]

Attachments

• Screenshot 08-22-2020 22.15.02.jpg
    Screenshot 08-22-2020 22.15.02.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: itsneedtokno
Will post some pictures latter, but its the exact same color as the Neon Blue in your Air 2 Wet Suit pack.
I was thinking about emailing you to see if it is not to late to get the Neon Blue but not sure which color would be great on the water.
IMG_20200716_154032.jpgIMG_20200716_154008.jpg

I was thinking about emailing you to see if it is not to late to get the Neon Blue but not sure which color would be great on the water.

Screenshot 07-25-2020 20.17.43.jpg

This is a good visual of the Actual Colors sequence for the Rescue Jackets,

They all give you the same 2800 ft visual line of sight.
Allow for remote and emergency landing on the water for the Air 2
Perfect for keeping your drone from sinking to use your Refresh Program.
email me at [email protected] for more information, shipping now.

Last edited:
As an interested observer I have a couple of thoughts. I live minutes from the Ohio River and there is substantial boat traffic. Everything from jetskis to barges.

I watched the video in 'rough water' and tried to estimate the difference in size between those waves and what we see here. I would also be concerned about splashing onto the drone. We do get whitecaps with wind as well.
More consideration on my part is necessary.

I watched the MA2 video and caught your comments about no warnings. My thought is that may be due to the difference between the apps being used to fly each bird. The apps are different and the warnings could well be handled differently as well.

I will likely order a neon green unit for testing. I fly the MP and the MA2.

I would be super interested in your product to aid drone launch / land processes from my kayak... this could be fun.

Interesting stuff.

As an interested observer I have a couple of thoughts. I live minutes from the Ohio River and there is substantial boat traffic. Everything from jetskis to barges.

I watched the video in 'rough water' and tried to estimate the difference in size between those waves and what we see here. I would also be concerned about splashing onto the drone. We do get whitecaps with wind as well.
More consideration on my part is necessary.

I watched the MA2 video and caught your comments about no warnings. My thought is that may be due to the difference between the apps being used to fly each bird. The apps are different and the warnings could well be handled differently as well.

I will likely order a neon green unit for testing. I fly the MP and the MA2.

I would be super interested in your product to aid drone launch / land processes from my kayak... this could be fun.

Interesting stuff.

We have made some changes to the Air 2 Rescue Jacket, one of those changes is an adapter plate that will lock under the base unit providing a little more clearance for the camera for take off from jet skis and kayaks allowing you to Remote land and catch up to your drone.

I will send you a PM for the the Forum Twilight Package : Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket for the Air 2 Rescue Jacket.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Float you Air 2

We have made some changes to the Air 2 Rescue Jacket, one of those changes is an adapter plate that will lock under the base unit providing a little more clearance for the camera for take off from jet skis and kayaks allowing you to Remote land and catch up to your drone.

I will send you a PM for the the Forum Twilight Package : Wet Suit and Rescue Jacket for the Air 2 Rescue Jacket.

Phantomrain.org
This sounds amazing

I already love the one I have.

??

Reactions: copterbob

Phantomrain.org
I would like to see some pictures of the changes when you get a chance.

Me too!

??

Rescue Jackets back in Stock:

Neon Blue / Neon Green prove to be the best Selling Colors Lunar Purple sadly not as popular. Thanks for letting me know about the NEON GREEN very cool .
Fly with confidence. Attachments made easy. Perfect for those that have the Refresh Plan.

Resuce Jacekt for fish Tackle..jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Fly with confidence. Perfect for those that have the Refresh Plan.
I DO! (fly with confidence)

And I also have refresh (like I always have with all my Drones)

My last MA1 had Refresh too, but it's still sitting at the bottom of the ICW. Never again!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Rescue Jackets back in Stock:

Neon Blue / Neon Green prove to be the best Selling Colors Lunar Purple sadly not as popular. Thanks for letting me know about the NEON GREEN very cool .
Fly with confidence. Attachments made easy. Perfect for those that have the Refresh Plan.

View attachment 110687

We our currently out of Stock on the Black and Lunar Purple Rescue Jackets on the Air 2 .

The New Black Rose is coming
:
with the new Hand Catch Cut out for Super Safe Hand Catching and Launching

Pictures to follow :

Lots of Safety in the Hand Launch: My girl finally feels safe

View attachment 112438
Nice.
You get to see everything on this picture.
I hand catch from the bottom side with no problem and this keep all of the sensors away from me.
Once I got it where I wanted it, I just walked up and calmly reach under the side pad took a hold then shut it down.
I try it that way but it wanted to move away but take off would not be a problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest